fit.

soft smut skip if uncomfortable .

a shower for my cleanliness. i looked over at my boyfriend sprawled out on the bed before entering the bathroom. i undressed myself, stripping down to my naked skin. hating my image as i peered in the mirror. i shook my head at myself, i quickly got into the shower. sliding the glass door tightly.

the hot water soothing my skin, shower head hitting all of the right spots. my light brown is so hair fell flat against my wet skin. the hot water hitting my face, leaning my up head against the glass shower. letting it ease, beginning to stop some stress that overwhelmed me.

i was woken up out of comfort. wiping some of the water away, to hear a slight tapping. i thought it was just the water because it'd made that sound before. the door abruptly slid open, making me cover myself. reminiscing on my insecurities. one and only johnny stood on the other side. water ran into my face. i tried with all of my strength to pull it shut but he wouldn't allow me to.

"get out i'm trying to shower in peace." i stomped one of my feet against the shower, walking to the other end of the tiled floor. hiding in the corner and sliding down to the tile trying to his myself from him. he moved his head from the crack in the showers door, and came back opening it all of the way and was fully naked. sliding the door closed behind him.

"no you can't take a shower in peace because you didn't invite me." he walked over to my end. i watched as his dark blond hair lay flat on his forehead. his husky body heaving in the hot water. the best sight to see. i observed him as if i hadn't seen it all before. it's enormous down there know that i look at it, what the hell. big dick johnny o.

i refused to take his hand, too into my thoughts. the shower water was turned off. i watched as it drained into the drain.

"you were sleeping." i reply to his previous statement.

"i would skip sleeping any day to come in the shower with my hot ass girlfriend. now get up." his hand gestured for me to get up and i felt lip i couldn't. before i could say anything i was lifted off of the floor and pinned against the porcelain wall. his large hand slammed against my ass, making me whimper.

"punishment for not listening to me." does what he wants anyway. the wall cold against me, johnnys warm body in the front. "why wouldn't you listen?"

"i'm just not feeling a hundred percent with my body lately."

"you should be. i can tell you that until i'm blue in the face and you will still be hard headed and think otherwise." growling at me. his tip grazed my entrance. not thinking straight.

"fuck." i softy moaned. he pushed my limp body up and down against the wall. clit throbbing. harder than usual guess he couldn't fit.

what is this honestly. ahhh this sucked so hard. how was you guys day, tell me bc i genuinely want to know. i love you.🖤