playin.

id spent another long day at the salon today. I rung the last costumer up and cleaned every inch of the place, I had to close so I was the only worker here. I finished cleaning everything, I went to the salon's back room and grabbed my belongings. I hung my apron on its hook, walked out, and made sure the door was locked. I walked forward to my Jeep and swung the door open, I closed it and started my car up. Before I pulled off I heard *ding, ding*, I looked down at my lap and saw that it was a text message from my boyfriend Johnny.
zohnny boo💓🤩
baby can you come over tn?🤤🖤
me
umm idk if i can or not john😞.
zohnny boo💓🤩
why wouldn't you be able to? i thought you were free tn babe.😭
me
i'm just so tired, i'll see what i can do.
zohnny boo💓🤩
no it's okay don't worry about it just go get some rest.😞❤️
me
i said i'll see what i can do just stay up for if i come or not. 😌
zohnny boo💓🤩
no just don't worry about it, i'm being serious y/n.
me
okay then.
read 9:23 pm.
I was just messing with John, I wasn't actually tired and he was actually the only thing I wanted right now. We didn't live together yet. I would just have to do a surprise pop up, but i'm just surprised he didn't catch along in my text messages. He seemed like he'd gotten upset because I wouldn't be able to come.
I made it to john's apartment and took my keys out of the ignition. I looked up and saw that there was another car parked on the other side of his apartment. I thought that maybe he rented it because he's been having problems with his, but he would've told me. I became paranoid. I grabbed my phone and keys and rushed to the door, sticking the spare house key he'd given me into the lock. I opened the door with a smile on my face but it turned into a frown. The love of my life had some hoe on his lap, and was making out with her like she was the best thing he'd ever seen. That's what he does to me and that's what he thinks about me, or at least that's what i thought. I just stood there looking at them like they didn't here the door open, guess they were to into each other.
         I stood there in anger, my face grew read, and hot tears fell down my cheek. I turned away until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back. I was looking straight into the face that I never wanted to see again.
       "Baby please it's not like that."
       "Not like what i fucking saw it, i literally stood here by the door and saw all of it. We're done Johnny." His large hands grabbed at my hips and he pulled my back against his chest. The short blond headed girl walked by in disgust, and went to her car on the other side of the apartment. 

           "Fuck. Stop crying, you know it breaks my heart every time you cry. my love and we're not done I can fix this." At this point I was fuming, he said he would never hurt me in anyway, or cheat on me but yet here we are. I pulled him off of me.

         "This isn't something that you can easily fix, I said were done and I meant it. I'm coming back tomorrow to give you  everything that you've given me, I can't keep things from a cheater." There was silence, and his face showed no emotion. I stormed out and went to my car with tears in my eyes, barely finding my way.

hey babies. <3