✰ hurts like hell.

johnny

johnny

i latch my hand around the handle of my suitcase, stomach tipping over in an obnoxious amount of butterflies. observing the airports crowd, people piling by the gate way and baggage claim. i'm exhausted, nervous, yet elated nonetheless. kenzie smiles and points out a familiar face in the crowd, before i hear the familiar face call out my name.

"johnny!"

i turn around quickly, opening my arms wide to y/n's jogging figure. she jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my torso. i squish her tightly burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"baby," i sigh in adamant relief, rubbing small circles on her back. "it's fucking amazing to be able to hold you this close right now." i whisper, placing short open mouthed kisses to his cheek repeatedly. gently scrolling a finger underneath her chin, bring her lips to mine.

her pretty, pink moisturized lips feel like a place i knew, like home. damn, they taste better every time.

"i missed you so damn much." she slowly pulls away from me, glancing at me in every angle with her stunning eyes.

"you have no clue."

the car ride home, she plays with my fingers as she holds my hand. kissing me lightly, while smiling and cuddling. it's fucking eating away at my insides, knowing what i've done to us, her, and our relationship. i could never take it back, as terribly as i wanted to, and i regret it.

dear god, i just cant loose her. i love her to the ends of this earth.

"i love you, y/n." i mumble into a whisper, and she peers up at me. her small head resting on my shoulder.

"i love you, too." her smile is so big, that it's sickening my heart to know what i've done. her smile makes my heart so full, and it's the only thing that keeps me going.

my heart aches, picturing the reaction on her face when she hears about the rumors. the fucking truth.

when kenzie drops us off, she's got a dismal, wretched look on her face.

"you better tell her orlando," she mouthes as we get out of the black vehicle. the words of goodbye deceased on my lips.

our apartment is in plain sight, trotting up the long side walk and holding her hand in mine, my other hand dragging suitcases. she smiles widely before clutching the handle of the wooden front door and opening it. a banner reading, "you're home baby."

i grin back at her despite the weighing situation, dropping my luggage. picking her up bridal style, beginning the distance to our shared bedroom.