✰ dead.

song mood ✩ dead - madison beer

song mood dead - madison beer.

"tryna fuck me and my mind up, it don't matter, you're a liar, and you know i'm right."

✧✧✧
3rd.

j
i want you to know that i love you, like a lot. this break up shit it's killing me, and i need you baby. i'm not sure what i did to mess everything that we had up but it's not like i meant to do it. honestly, i can't live without you.

she held the phone in her hand, shaking slightly. her slumped and broken state on the couch wanted to text him back instantly.

there's no way johnny would just text her out of the blue, therefore it was a night where he was alone at home, and drunk.

missing and craving her love.

sadly, she was gullible and had no self respect.

every one gave her multiple stereotypes about johnny when they where dating. fuckboy, player, and asshole were common. now looking back, she started believe it, being that he'd cheated on her three times with the same girl and she took him back each time like a dumbass, but not this time.

he'd taken it to far and hurt y/n too much.

everything he said were all things he apologized with before. it was just a sorry and slapped together excuse that she was supposed to except.

a single tear brimmed at her right eye, staring down at the test message screen of her iphone.

she typed back with hurt aching hurt and trembling hands.

"you say you can't live without me."

"why aren't you dead yet, why are you still breathing."

love u.