✰ adorn.

i jumped up from my seat on the couch once i'd seen and heard, the front door open

i jumped up from my seat on the couch once i'd seen and heard, the front door open. the black leather leaving from beneath me as i run, to the dirty blond, almost brown haired boy. he was absofuckinglutley beautiful. it didn't even seem like he was human at time. for him to voluntarily be with a toe like me is baffling.

he phone and keys fall out of his hands and onto the floor as i jump onto him. i wrap my legs around his waist, my elbows on his shoulders, and my hands on the back of his neck. pulling at the small tufts of dark hair.

"babyyyyy!" i buried my head in the crook of his neck, as i hugged him so tightly, so close. he supported me by keeping his hands upright on both sides of my hips and butt.

"miss me?" he asks. i just want him to hold me, having someone hold me and make me feel wanted, when i've never felt that way from another human before.

"yes, so much." my face leaves his neck, leaning my forehead against his. one of his hands, grazing the inside of my shirt from the back.

"baby, i was only gone for a day." he chuckles softly, seeming exasperated and exhausted all in one.

"i would've missed you even if you were gone for a second." the brightest smile plastered on his fucking unbelievable face.

"know what?" he asked. pushing my wild couch pillow hair out of my face, he places me onto my two feet again and cups my face with his two large hands.

"what babe?" truly curious as to what he had to say next. it's always like that with him, we always know what to say to each other. it's not like some worse case scenario type shit like ugh what do i say next.

"these lips," he bit down slightly on his bottom one, "can't wait to taste your skin."

my fucking god.

those plump lips that were once even with my eyes are now connecting to each corners of my mouth. teasing until he actually did his deed with the kiss.

he places his in sync with mine. just as i think he's about to swallow my tongue, his attention his now on my bottom lip.

he bites down on it, dragging and pulling it outward. taking my lip int between his teeth. not painful, he was careful and treated me right.

"know what else?" he asks, his built frame leaning against the wall behind him. i'm still fased by the shared kiss, our kisses were never of the sort.

"what else baby?" i ask, his arms outstretch to pull as close as he wanted me to be to him.

"these eyes," his long finger points to his green emeralds, known as eyes. definition of stunning. "they can't wait to see your grin."

coincidentally i grin softly, the pad of his thumb running over my lips.

"stop it." i laugh, and he pulls my head into his chest.

"baby these fists," he balls up his hand as i look down at it, "will always protect you, sweetheart."

"i-"

"and this mind," pointing to his own skull, "will never neglect you." sincerely a man poorly his heart out to a women that he felt every damn feeling for.

"i know baby, i know." i speak, his thumb caressing my cheek bone.

"and if they try to break us down," placing a tiny peck to the tip of my nose, "don't let that affect us."

"never have, never will." his chin on top of my head, his hands searching for an area to settle themselves.

"j-just let..." he stutters. "let my love adorn you baby."

"let it dress you down, and you gotta know that i adore you."

i'm speechless at the boy in front of me that had such a way with words. my heart aching for just his love.

"love ain't never looked so good on you. oh, put it on baby."

"let my love adorn you."

diamonds. ned flanders.