Who Said This Prince is Fickle?

Fen Dai looked in the direction Chen Yu pointed and saw Han shi walking with Chen Qing. Chen Qing was respectfully speaking with her. With one hand, Han shi covered her mouth and laughed. With the other, she grabbed Chen Qing's wrist. She laughed while swaying along. Who knew how funny the things Chen Qing said were, as she could not hold back the sound of her laughter. Her body even swayed from the laughing.

"Concubine mother Han, what are you doing?" Chen Yu frowned, her face filled with worry, "Although cousin is from the younger generation, he is still a man. Where is the decency when you do this sort of thing in the street?"

Fen Dai's eyes were opened wide in anger, but she did not forget to rebuff Chen Yu: "It's clearly young master Chen who is being improper. Eldest sister, do not deliberately accuse concubine mother Han." Although she said this, she stomped over to Han shi. Just as Han shi was about to grab Chen Qing's arm with both of her arms, Fen Dai suddenly tugged her back and loudly said: "Young master Chen, if you have anything to say, wait until we are back at the manor and tell it to grandmother. What are you talking to concubine mother here for?"

Chen Qing originally had a helpless expression. Upon seeing Fen Dai come over, he finally let out a sigh of relief. He was not annoyed by Fen Dai's attitude. He only thought it was the fourth young miss Feng coming over to rescue him. He quickly bowed and said: "Fourth young miss is correct. Chen Qing is staying at the Feng manor to prepare for the imperial exam. Everything will be left to elder madam manage. Concubine mother's good intentions, Chen Qing does not dare accept."

Han shi rolled her eyes and mumbled: "Husband said for us to take good care of your before he left. Am I not acting out of goodwill?"

Fen Dai glared at her: "With grandmother here, where is there a need for you to worry?" Glancing again at Chen Qing, her gaze was filled with irritation, "You are a male, so why do you not know to walk separately from the women? What are you still standing here for? Go away!"

Chen Qing lowered his head from her screams and walked away.

Fen Dai held Han shi's arm, trembling with anger: "I say, have you gotten carried away with your success? Father only treated you well for one night. He only just left the capital, yet you go to try and snatch up another man in the blink of an eye?"

"What nonsense are you saying?" Han shi covered Fen Dai's mouth in fear, "I am only telling him that if he needs anything for his studies, he just needs to speak up."

Fen Dai pulled her hand away. Although she was angry, she still knew to lower her voice: "Is there any need to move your hands when saying this? Take a look, where did your hands end up just now? I will tell you, if you do not restrain yourself, nobody will be able to save you."

Fen Dai threw her tantrum, and Han shi was a little afraid, "It's just something I am accustomed to doing. It's not deliberate." She muttered to herself then recalled what Fen Dai had said to Chen Yu at the gate. She could not help but lecture her: "Don't just lecture me. You also need to show some restraint. Is eldest young miss' matter something that can be so casually mentioned? Today, we were fortunate that An shi provided a cover up, otherwise, I would see what you would have done! If that matter got out, the one to suffer would not just be Feng Chen Yu alone. Instead, it would be the entire Feng family!"

Fen Dai, however, did not object to this. The Feng family? "If I can not have what I want, then it would be better for the Feng family to be ruined."

These words caused Han shi's heart to tremble in shock.

She understood her daughter too well. She was only ten years old, but she had a heart that desired victory even more than Feng Chen Yu. She had never been satisfied with her status as a daughter of a concubine. She had coveted the position as daughter of the first wife for many years and looked forward to it for many years. Han shi understood that so long as she did not have the position of daughter of the first wife, Fen Dai would not give up.