Only This is Considered a Good Match

Huang Quan's forehead was covered in sweat by Feng Yu Heng's shouting. Raising a hand, she wiped her forehead and helplessly said: "Young miss, can we change the way you shout? Those that do not know might assume something is happening inside the room."

At that time, Feng Yu Heng was lying down on a soft sofa, while Huang Quan massaged her shoulders.

"However, speaking about it. The dumplings young miss made yesterday were too delicious!" Huang Quan massaged while praising, "Even the imperial chefs aren't able to create such a good flavor."

Feng Yu Heng rolled her eyes, "For the sake of making those dumplings for everyone, I nearly died from exhaustion. It was much more tiring for me than everyone else! Up a little higher and put in some more strength." It was rare for her to be able to receive a massage from someone else, and it was quite good. Speaking of those dumplings, it was nothing more than her finding some filling in her pharmacy space and taking it out. Bringing something from the 21st century to this era would always result in something of a different flavor. Moreover, she had also added some medical herbs inside. With the aromas of medical herbs and meat mingling together, the flavor was just right.

"Young miss, the news that you have been spreading has caused everyone to explode. The elder madam spends all day sending people over here to inquire. Regardless of whether it's via the Liu courtyard or the main entrance of the manor, they have all been contacted. Even though they have not entered once, they have not given up at all. Jin Zhen also came over once. Chen Yu and Fen Dai are doing the same thing the elder madam is and are sending people over all day long. They do not come forward, but they do not leave either. But it is concubine mother An's side that is most peaceful. They once sent over some pickled vegetables she made herself. After that, they did not come again."

Huang Quan reported the entirety of Tong Sheng pavilion's situation in one breath. At the end, she did not forget to lament: "Each and every single member of the Feng family is a coward."

Feng Yu Heng laughed, "They were able to cause this much trouble even though they are cowards. If they were not cowards, wouldn't the heavens be overturned? Today, we must pay more attention to the movements outside. Also, I want you to personally go over to concubine mother An's side and tell her to remain calm for a little while longer. There is no need to worry. If grandmother wants Xiang Rong to visit the Chun Palace to inquire about something, Xiang Rong should just go and visit. She just needs to treat it as dropping in. Perhaps there will be some even bigger movements at today's court session. Just wait and see, who in the Feng family is familiar and who is distant. This will reveal it."

Huang Quan nodded, "Young miss, do not worry. This servant has remembered."

"Un." She nodded, "Both Wang Chuan and Qing Yu are not here, so you will need to keep more of an eye on the manor. If we are truly lacking too many people, just borrow Qing Ling from mother's side." She paused for a moment then stood up from the sofa. Looking at Huang Quan, she very seriously said to her: "There is another matter for you to do right now."

"Young miss, please speak."

"Go to the kitchen and bring another plate of dumplings. I'm hungry."

Huang Quan's eyes immediately became wide, "You're still eating? Young miss, you just ate 26 two hours ago!"

"Un." Feng Yu Heng did not refute it, but she continued to stress, "I am currently growing. I should be eating more. Go quickly."

As Feng Yu Heng predicted, the court session the next day was wild like a gathering storm. The Emperor reprimanded the ninth prince, whom he had always favored. Not only did he scold him for being lazy and disrespectful, he also pointed at his legs and called him a worthless person. The ninth prince became furious and gave the Emperor no face, as he turned and left the court. As for the Emperor, he departed from his usual actions and turned to the eldest prince, Xuan Tian Qi, and said: "Son truly is the best. My Da Shun has always supported the eldest and the one born of the first wife. Presently, the main palace does not have a son, so We have great expectations for Qi'er as the eldest son."