Embraced by Someone...

"What are you doing?" Ru Jia was filled with doubt, "Why are you standing guard here? What happened?"

One of the male servants stepped forward and said: "Responding to princess, nothing happened. Master is speaking with eldest princess and ordered us servants to remain here. It is inconvenient for us servants to remain in the yard, so we can only remain here to wait."

Hearing that Feng Jin Yuan was inside, Ru Jia's graceful eyebrows were drawn together. Quickly walking forward, she pushed the male servants to the side and angrily said: "Out of the way!" She then rushed straight into the courtyard.

Perhaps it was to avoid suspicion, as the door to Kang Yi's room was left open, but the servants stayed a great distance from the room. They did not even look in that direction.

Ru Jia anxiously rushed into the room. When she set foot inside, she happened to hear Feng Jin Yuan say to Kang Yi: "If you also have this desire, then this prime minister will find a chance to bring it up with his Majesty."

Kang Yi bashfully replied: "Everything will be done as Prime minister Feng says."

"No!" Ru Jia loudly shouted, scaring the two people in the room. Kang Yi's hand trembled, causing the brazier to fall to the ground."

Feng Jin Yuan was a bit further away from her, and there were no signs of any boundaries being overstepped between the two. But the two were sitting in the bedroom's inner room, and their servants had been sent so far. No matter how Ru Jia looked at it, she felt awkward.

She quickly stepped forward and directly stood between the two then loudly said: "I don't agree!"

Kang Yi had originally been scared witless, but seeing that it was Ru Jia, she let out a slight sigh of relief, "What are you messing around about?"

"Mother!" Ru Jia's breathing was a bit ragged, and her complexion was not too good. Looking at Kang Yi, she said: "Ru Jia knows that uncle Feng is a good person, and I know that uncle Feng treats mother very well, and I understand even more that uncle desires to improve relations with Da Shun. Originally, Ru Jia agreed with this matter because I also like uncle Feng. He treats Ru Jia even better than if I were his own daughter, but... but..."

"What exactly is going on with you?" Kang Yi could see that something was off with Ru Jia. She quickly looked at Feng Jin Yuan and said: "Could it be that something has happened?"

Feng Jin Yuan also said: "Ru Jia, if something happened to you, just tell uncle Feng. Uncle will support you."

"Can you support me?" Ru Jia shook her head and looked at Feng Jin Yuan, "That county princess Ji An is very scary. If mother and I remain in the Feng family, sooner or later, we would die at her hands. That's why Ru Jia does not agree with this matter. No matter what you say, I will not agree! Uncle Feng, please go back. We will move back to the posthouse tomorrow."

Hearing her mention Feng Yu Heng, Feng Jin Yuan's heart also trembled. He truly feared this second daughter. If Feng Yu Heng insisted on something, perhaps things truly would not be too easy to accomplish. Recently, Feng Yu Heng was the most favored person in Da Shun. Who dared do anything to her? Moreover, given that girl's ferocity, who dared touch her?

But he still had to stabilize Kang Yi's situation, thus he said in a serious tone: "Don't worry. With this prime minister here, nobody will dare to bully you two. Even if it is county princess Ji An, it will be no good!"

Kang Yi lightly sighed and said with sorrow: "I don't want to cause your manor to be sent into chaos over this matter. If county princess truly objects to this matter, I think... we should just forget about it."