You Two are Simply the Same Type of Person

When lady Zhou arrived, the Feng manor's guard was giving an explanation to housekeeper He Zhong: "They really were all dressed as performers. This one carefully looked at them."

He Zhong angrily stomped his feet, "Idiot! What's the point in only looking at their clothes? Do you not recognize their faces? Fourth young miss has gone out for so long yet she still has not returned. Who can endure being investigated by the elder madam?"

He Zhong had a bitter expression, as the fourth young miss had dressed up as a performer and left the manor. She had also been noticed by eldest young miss, who had been wandering around in the front yard. Although she did not get a clear look, the fourth young miss presently was not in the manor. Eldest young miss had already gone to inform the matriarch, so how could this be good?

Just as he was frantically running around in circles, the guard who had been scolded turned his head and happened to see a carriage stop before the manor's entrance. From within the carriage, two people exited, with one of them being very familiar. Carefully looking, if it was not the Feng family's fourth young miss, then who else could it be?

"Fourth young miss has come back!" He extended his hand and pointed, "Housekeeper, look. Is the fourth young miss or not?"

He Zhong looked over, and of course, it was Feng Fen Dai exiting the carriage while wearing performers clothing. By her side was a madam with an abnormal aura. This ended up giving He Zhong a great fright! He was a housekeeper, so he was excellent at recognizing people. Ever since lady Zhou had come to the Feng manor to deliver betrothal gifts, he carefully remembered her appearance. He never thought that lady Zhou would once again appear. This time, she was actually with the fourth young miss!

He Zhong had originally let out a sigh of relief that Fen Dai had returned to the manor, but before he could completely relax, lady Zhou caused him to become tense once more.

He quickly went forward and bowed to lady Zhou: "This lowly one pays respects to madam."

Lady Zhou glanced at He Zhong then pointed at Feng Fen Dai, saying: "This girl says she is the Feng family's fourth young miss. Do you recognize her?"

He Zhong glanced at Fen Dai and nodded: "Responding to madam, this is indeed the fourth young miss. That is correct."

Lady Zhou coldly snorted, "The people of the Feng family really are intriguing
when the young misses from other families go out, they do their best to look good. The young misses of the Feng family, however, go out like this. It truly is strange." She said this while entering the manor, "Now that Prime minister Feng is not in the capital, who is it that is in charge?"

He Zhong quickly followed her and obediently replied: "It is the elder madam. Madam, please follow this lowly one to sit in the main hall. This lowly one will send someone to invite elder madam over."

"Un." Lady Zhou did not say anything and followed He Zhong towards Peony courtyard's main hall. Behind them, the guard trotted towards Shu Ya courtyard.

When they arrived at Peony courtyard, Fen Dai quietly asked a servant: "Has second sister come to the manor today?"

That servant shook her head, "Responding to fourth young miss, she has not."

Fen Dai excitedly curved the corners of her lips up and waved her hand: "You may go." Feng Yu Heng still had not come out at this point. This was truly good news.

Lady Zhou sat up straight in the guest chair, while a servant brought up some high-quality tea. He Zhong had also specially ordered for a charcoal brazier to be placed in the center of the hall. He then explained to Lady Zhou: "Elder madam's back has been injured the past few days, so her movements will be a bit slower. We will be troubling madam with waiting a little longer."