You Have Bullied Me Since Childhood

She turned around and saw Xuan Tian Ming sitting in a wheelchair being pushed by Bai Ze. The golden mask on his face and the golden pouch on his hip shined beautifully in the sunlight.

But she was not in the mood to appreciate it. Seeing Xuan Tian Ming, she quickly trotted over and anxiously said: "Xuan Tian Ming, something is off with seventh brother."

Xuan Tian Ming, however, ignored what she said, as he stared fixedly at her neck. The purple lotus flower between his brow became squished together "Who strangled you?"

Feng Yu Heng stopped in place and subconsciously raised a hand to feel her neck then asked him: "Is it that noticeable?"

Xuan Tian Ming did not speak, but he she could clearly feel a chilliness spreading from his body.

Bai Ze replied for him: "It's quite noticeable with five finger marks."

"Third brother." Xuan Tian Ming actually laughed and extended a hand to the young girl in front of him, "Come here."

She placed her hand in his palm, "It's fine. It was me that did not dodge. If I wanted to dodge, he could not hurt me."

Of course, Xuan Tian Ming knew that if Feng Yu Heng wanted to dodge, there was not a person that could hurt her, but regardless of her intentions, she was now injured. Since his childhood, Xuan Tian Ming had never felt so vexed. His woman had been hit? Even if it was the King of Heaven that hit her, he would have to rip the skin from this King of Heaven.

"Then ummm..." The atmosphere became even darker, "Seventh brother has already gotten revenge for me. I only found out today that Xuan Tian Ye can't beat seventh brother! Seventh brother is really strong." She deliberately changed the subject, but she truly wanted to know what exactly happened to Xuan Tian Hua, "Can you tell me what exactly is going on with seventh brother? Something is off. I can tell."

This time, she received a proper answer, as Xuan Tian Ming told her: "Every year, the four countries will send a special envoy to Da Shun. This year, Zong Sui from the East and Qian Zhou from the North chose new year's day to pay tribute." He said this while Bai Ze pushed him towards Fei Cui Hall, "Qian Zhou sent the eldest princess and her daughter, while Zong Sui sent a prince, but he brought along a portrait of his younger sister."

Feng Yu Heng frowned, as though she had thought of something, "The safest diplomatic relation is a political marriage. Could it be that Zong Sui's princess has come for a political marriage?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "Indeed, that is correct. That prince brought a personal letter from the Emperor of Zong Sui. Not only did it request a political marriage, the princess had named seventh brother."

As expected, it was something like this.

At this time, the two entered the hall, and a palace servant quickly came over and bowed to the two and said: "Your Highness, county princess, please be seated quickly. His Majesty and her Highness are about to arrive."

Xuan Tian Ming tightly held Feng Yu Heng's hand for a moment then let go, "Go."

She nodded then returned to her own seat. Just as she sat down, the Emperor brought the Empress and his imperial concubines into the hall. The princes and everyone else stood up then kneeled towards the high stage, loudly saying in unison: "Long live your Majesty the Emperor. Long live your Highness the Empress."

They then heard the Emperor loudly say: "Everyone, please be at ease."

Thus the people below stood up.

Because it was the new year, it was inevitable that they would need to say some pleasantries. After the Emperor ordered for everyone to sit, he began his new year's speech. He was long-winded and said a bunch of stuff, but it could be summarised as wishing for everyone to be well and for everything to go smoothly in the coming year.