Shitty Impudent Servant

Xuan Tian Ye sat down in an empty chair next to Feng Yu Heng. Seeing that he had come over, all of the young misses at the table lowered their heads in silence. Nobody wanted to cause any trouble, and even Fen Dai did not dare to look in Xuan Tian Ye's direction.

Xuan Tian Ye was different from the other princes. This person seemed to be angry from birth. Just looking at him was enough to cause people to break into a cold sweat.

Feng Yu Heng did not look at him either; however, she did not fear him. Instead, she was just really hungry. If she did not make use of her time to eat the food on the table, it would be going to waste.

Xuan Tian Ye stared at her like this until she finished eating half of a fish. He was finally unable to continue watching, as he lowered his voice and said: "Didn't county princess say that you lost the golden phoenix hairpin?"

When Feng Yu Heng finished eating the fish, some servants happened to bring up a soup. She took a sip then shook her head, "This doesn't taste too good." She then put down her spoon and finally began to speak with Xuan Tian Ye; however, she began with a question of her own: "Who said that my phoenix hairpin was lost?"

Xuan Tian Ye was startled and finally remembered that the rumor of county princess Ji An losing the phoenix hairpin was just a rumor! The rumor about her being punished by the Emperor with confinement in the manor because of this matter was also just a rumor! Who exactly was it that said Feng Yu Heng had lost the golden hairpin? This was truly a debt that could not be collected.

His expression became even more gloomy, and his face appeared to become even more angry, scaring the other girls at the table into lowering their heads even more.

At this time, a young servant ran over and stood beside the table, saying: "The new madam has already returned to Tian Xiang courtyard. Elder madam has called the young misses to go over."

Feng Yu Heng finished drinking the last of the tea in her cup then glanced at Xuan Tian Ye. She then glanced at the attendant before turning around and leaving with a cold snort.

Xuan Tian Ye was so angry that his lungs were on the verge of exploding, but what could he do if they exploded? He could not hit her, and he could not curse at her. If word of him, a grown man, getting mad at a young girl like her found its way to the imperial palace, the one taking a loss would be him. Xuan Tian Ye felt that Feng Yu Heng was naturally irritating. Anyone that fell into her palm and did not die from vexation would have to be very lucky!

When the Feng family's daughters entered Tian Xiang courtyard's main room, the matriarch was already seated inside and talking to Kang Yi. Neither of the two mentioned Ru Jia's matter. Kang Yi, who had been crying in the front yard, had reapplied her makeup, and she had regained her magnanimous aura.

Seeing the children enter, the matriarch waved to them: "The matter earlier had happened suddenly, and you have not yet greeted your mother properly. Come quickly and salute your mother."

Chen Yu led the way and walked forward, bowing: "Daughter greets mother."

The other three children also stepped forward and saluted, saying: "Greetings mother."

The smile on Kang Yi's face became even more pronounced, as she quickly helped them up, repeatedly saying: "Quickly get up. You are all very good children. In the future, we will be a family. There is no need for all of these formalities." After saying this, she looked at Feng Yu Heng and held her hand, saying: "A-Heng, do not blame Ru Jia. She was truly spoiled silly by her uncle emperor. As I see it, this is also good. This will allow her to understand sooner that being in Da Shun is unlike being in Qian Zhou. She made the mistake today at home, but if there comes a day where she makes this mistake in the palace, we would not be as fortunate as today. Mother will apologize to you on Ru Jia's behalf. If you have any problems, please come and tell mother about them. If mother is able to help, I will definitely support you?"