Second Young Miss, What Are You Wearing?

Hearing what Feng Jin Yuan said, Kang Yi let out a long sigh.

She understood that Feng Yu Heng was putting on a play, and she was the main suspect, but this was not something that she had done.

"I don't know." She shook her head, looking at Feng Yu Heng, "Qian Zhou also has specialty soldiers, but my princess' palace has never trained any." These words were making it clear to Feng Yu Heng, "After marrying into the Feng family, I became the wife of the Feng family. To me, you children are the same as Ru Jia. You are all my daughters. Regardless of whether or not the enemy sends more people, A-Heng, you absolutely must be careful."

When Kang Yi spoke, Feng Yu Heng's gaze never left her eyes. The two looked at each other, allowing Feng Yu Heng to see every contraction and dilation of Kang Yi's pupils. This allowed her to determine that this was not one of Kang Yi's schemes.

But a new problem arose. If it was not Kang Yi, who was it? Was it Xuan Tian Ye?

For a while, neither side spoke.

The stalemate lasted for the duration of a stick of incense before the matriarch finally managed to recover from the sight of the corpses and said: "A-Heng, how about you move back into the manor? You living here alone is truly too worrying."

Feng Yu Heng blinked then said in a clear voice: "Thank you, grandmother. A-Heng was planning to move back in today, but I did not know what father and my other sisters thought."

Xiang Rong was the closest to her and quickly said: "Second sister coming back is also good. Like that, we can look after each other."

Feng Jin Yuan did not say anything, but Chen Yu said: "The county princess' manor has 100 imperial guards and so many hidden guards. If second sister moves back in, these guards will need to be moved to the Feng manor's side, right? But if they go over, what... what will happen to lady Yao?"

Feng Yu Heng smiled and said: "The imperial guards and hidden guards will naturally be left here to protect mother. As for me..." She spoke then looked at Feng Jin Yuan, "With daughter living at home, father should be able to keep me safe, right?"

With the conversation already reaching this point, how could Feng Jin Yuan continue to remain silent? Although he absolutely did not want to have Feng Yu Heng live in the Feng manor, this was his daughter. No matter how much he disliked the idea, he could not say no. He could only helplessly say: "Then just move in!"

"Alright." Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Then I will move tomorrow! It's late into the night. Everyone should go back, but you absolutely must be careful. What if the culprit goes to the Feng manor to cause trouble after failing on my end? If any innocent people became hurt, that would be terrible."

Feng Jin Yuan thought about it and also thought this way. Quickly leading everyone back to the manor, he then arranged for hidden guards to protect the courtyards.

With the people of the Feng manor leaving, quiet descended on the small courtyard once more. Ban Zou appeared and asked Feng Yu Heng: "Will you really be moving back into the Feng manor?"

"Un." She nodded, "Not only will I be moving back in, I must make this news known. Just say that I am no longer living in the county princess' manor."

Wang Chuan thought a little then said: "Is young miss worried about implicating the madam? But if all of the hidden guards are left here, young miss will be left in danger!"

"It's fine." She waved her hand, "My safety is not a problem. Just your thoughts are enough. Every night after I have slept, even if someone enters my room, there is no need to worry. I naturally have my own plans to deal with them."