So What if I Cut You Down?

Fu Song and Tian Dong immediately rushed forward to place the children behind them, but there were too many children. With just the two of them, how could they protect all of them.

They then heard Fu Sang repeatedly shout- "Everyone to the back! Quickly go to the back!"

Unfortunately, there was no point in hiding in the back. After the government officers entered the yard, they spread out and surrounded everyone in the yard. This included Feng Yu Heng, Huang Quan and their driver.

But the three did not appear to be nervous or afraid. Instead, they looked at this scene with some irritation. The driver even used both arms to protect the children, loudly telling them: "Don't panic. Don't be scared!"

But how could the children not be scared. One of the more timid girls even began crying.

One of the leading government officers said: "What are you crying for! Shut your mouth!" The child immediately fell silent in fear. That person then looked at Fu Sang and wickedly said: "Little girl Fu Sang, do you still wish to compete with me today?"

Fu Sang was anxious to the point of wanting to cry, "Elder brother, I beg you. For what it's worth, please allow us to stay here through the Winter. We will definitely move once Spring arrives."

"No!" The official waved his hand, "You must move out today! You must move now!" After saying this, he pointed to the people before him: "What are you waiting for? Go to each of the rooms and throw their things out!"

"Don't!" Fu Sang took a few steps forward and dropped to her knees, "Official elder brother, I am begging you. Please let us stay through the Winter! It is so cold outside. The children will freeze to death!"

"Whether they live or die, what does that have to do with me?" The official's brows furrowed, as he pushed Fu Sang to the ground, "Even if you froze to death, I would not care! This courtyard has already been sold. The governor has already said that I must chase you all out today. This courtyard will also be flattened for a new house to be built. Little girl Fu Sang, You have already dragged this out for ten days. If you do not move out today, do not blame me for being impolite!"

"What are you doing?" Tian Dong screamed as she saw that the official had already pulled out a saber.

"What am I doing? Hmph! You are nothing but orphans without family registers. Even if I killed all of you, nobody would investigate! Whether you leave or die, you can choose for yourselves!"

Just the mention of death scared the children in the yard. Even Fu Sang and Tian Dong began to tremble.

Huang Quan was truly unable to continue watching the official act arrogantly. With a flick of her hand, an unknown object was pulled from her sleeve and throw at the official's forehead.

The person who had been swaggering about was suddenly struck in the forehead, causing him to drop to the ground on his butt, and blood began to flow from his forehead.

"Who did it?" He was extremely shocked, as he stared at Huang Quan. Only then did he realize that there were still a few unfamiliar people in the yard, so he could not help but let out a strange shout: "Who are you people? You actually dare to hit me?"

Huang Quan laughed, "Hit you? Even if I cut you down, go ask your governor, would he dare say a word of objection?"

This person could be considered someone who had some prestige. Hearing Huang Quan's tone, he knew that she had some backing. But she was still dressed as a maidservant, which meant that her master was the young man behind her. But no matter how he looked, he could not recognize who this young man was.