I Gave You Face, But You Want Trouble

Feng Jin Yuan was already standing side by side with Kang Yi when she came out. In truth, based on their looks, the two were very compatible. Feng Jin Yuan was extremely handsome. Although he turned 40 this year, he did not look to be older than his early 30s. This in addition to being elegant and having a noble air from being a prime minister for many years, it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was a beautiful man. But based solely on Chen shi's appearance, how could Chen Yu have been born with such beauty.

Seeing his four daughters come forward, it would be nonsense to say that Feng Jin Yuan did not feel proud in this instant. Although he was a little estranged from Feng Yu Heng, that was just a familial matter. How many people on the outside would know about it? To the outsiders, the famous county princess Ji An was his second daughter. The most beautiful girl in the capital, Feng Chen Yu, was his eldest daughter. This was definitely a reason for someone to feel proud.

Moreover, just as the four children walked forward, another person also came forward from the other side. It was none other than Ru Jia, who had entered the manor with Kang Yi.

Feng Jin Yuan felt even more moved. Take a look! Right now, even the princess of a foreign country had to call her father. Looking around the entirety of Da Shun, who else could say that they were able to marry a foreign princess?

With this joy, he helped Kang Yi sit down and prepared to receive his children's salute.

After it stopped snowing, the sky also began to clear up. Just as the five girls kneeled in unison, a light just happened to shine down. Coincidentally, it illuminated the golden hairpin in Feng Yu Heng's hair.

Kang Yi felt that it was a little too blinding and subconsciously frowned; however, before Feng Yu Heng's knees reached the ground, Feng Jin Yuan suddenly shouted: "Stop!"

Everyone froze, including the guests that were getting a new cup of tea, who look towards him. Kang Yi was puzzled and looked at Feng Jin Yuan in confusion; however, she saw Feng Jin Yuan suddenly stand up then almost rush over to stop Feng Yu Heng from kneeling.

At this time, aside from Feng Yu Heng, the other four were already kneeling. Ru Jia saw Feng Jin Yuan stop her and was very puzzled, asking: "Uncle Feng, what are you doing?"

Kang Yi quickly scolded her: "You must call him father."

Ru Jia also knew that she had misspoken, as she quickly apologized: "It was Ru Jia's mistake. I hope father will pardon me."

But Feng Jin Yuan did not have time to worry about her. His attention was entirely focused on the golden hairpin in Feng Yu Heng's hair. The more he looked at it, the more shocked he was, and the more he looked at it, the more panicked he became.

The phoenix hairpin! She actually wore the phoenix hairpin!

It was fortunate that the sun had come out, and it was fortunate that he had seen this thing; otherwise, if he had Feng Yu Heng kneel while wearing the phoenix hairpin, would he still be permitted to live?

The number of people that recognized the phoenix hairpin was not low, but there were not very many either. For example, of the guests in attendance, aside from the princes, lords, imperial daughters and the government officials, nobody else recognized it. Nobody understood what was going on with Prime minister Feng. Why was he so shocked by the hairpin that his own daughter was wearing?

Ru Jia was even more confused, so she stood up from the ground and looked towards Feng Yu Heng's head. She was three years older than Feng Yu Heng, so she was naturally a little taller. She immediately got a good look of the golden hairpin, and her eyes could not help but light up, as she quickly said: "Such a beautiful golden hairpin!" While saying this, she reached out to touch it.