She Knows That I am Not Her Daughter

Xu Tian Cave was extremely large. Feng Yu Heng had already pushed Xuan Tian Ming around for at least two hours, yet she had not even gone through a third of Xu Tian Cave.

There were countless ramps along the walls of the mountain, and all of them led to a different cave. She was truly unable to continue walking and simply sat down on a set of stairs.

Xuan Tian Ming laughed at her: "I wonder who it was that pledged to stroll around the entirety of Xu Tian Cave. It's only been a little while, yet you're already unable to carry on."

She frankly admitted her alarm, "Who could have thought that this place would be so big!" While saying this, she wiped away some sweat, "It's a cold Winter day, and this is a dark and cold mountain, yet I am sweating. If this place could remain until the later generations, it could apply to be a World Heritage site."

"What?" He could not understand. He could never understand what this girl was saying.

Feng Yu Heng quickly explained: "It's just to say that this place is very spectacular and can attract attention from the entire world." Having no intention of lingering on this topic, Feng Yu Heng reached out and tugged at the hem of Xuan Tian Ming's robe, "There is a matter related to the production of steel that I would like your thoughts on."

"Speak." He spoke seriously.

"It's also related to the matter of protecting the secret. Although we can have an assembly line with me personally taking care of watching over every part, I am not a professional craftsman. There are many things that I do not understand. That's why I must have a craftsman at my side. That is to say, the method for producing steel still must be handed out to a craftsman. Only like this can the production of steel be successful. But where can we go to find this sort of person?"

Xuan Tian Ming was also thinking about what she had said, "Not only must this person be skilled, they also must be absolutely loyal to Da Shun... Do you think I could do it?"

"You?" Feng Yu Heng was surprised, "You know how to forge things?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "When I was young, I was obsessed with it for a while. The blacksmith in the imperial palace taught me for a full year. After a year, I smelted my own iron and forged my own weapon. After I completed my first sword, the blacksmith who taught me actually went to my father Emperor to resign. His excuse was a prince was even better at blacksmithing than he, so he truly did not have the face to continue working there."

Feng Yu Heng facepalmed, "What he said was right. If the master is capable of doing everything, what is the point of having servants? Could you not have left him with some wiggle room?" But... "If you know how to smith, that is great! Xuan Tian Ming, with you here, I will not need to worry about anything!"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded and very happily waited for the girl to praise him a little more. In his mind, he had prepared the words that he would say next: Heng Heng, don't worry. With husband here, there is nothing to fear.

But his wife did not continue. Not only did she not continue, she did not even look at him. Instead, her head was lowered, as she held a strange pen that she was accustomed to using. She was also holding an odd-looking book and writing in it.

The corners of Xuan Tian Ming's lips twitched: "Where did you bring those things out of?"

She acted as though it was natural: "From my sleeve."

The corners of his lips twitched even more. Feng Yu Heng's sleeve! Hmph! Sooner or later, on the day that they got married, he would definitely get a good look at that sleeve.

Feng Yu Heng continued to write. After a while, she wrote a full page then pulled out another piece of paper from her sleeve. She then raised her voice and called: "Ban Zou!"