Mess With my People, my Money or my Food and You Deserve to Die

Mei Xiang's legs were tied together by Huang Quan with a rope. She was then dragged to the Feng manor. Wang Chuan remained in Tong Sheng pavilion to take care of Yao shi. Qing Yu, who had rushed back to the manor, also accompanied Feng Yu Heng to the Feng manor.

Mei Xiang cried and screamed endlessly along the way, alarming everyone in the Feng manor.

An shi and Xiang Rong were the first to hear the news. At first, they wanted to go to Tong Sheng pavilion, but along the way, they ran into Feng Yu Heng's group heading towards them. Their faces blanched with fear.

But Feng Yu Heng did not even look at them. Quickly passing by them, her goal was Feng Jin Yuan's Pine courtyard.

If it were based on the horoscopes of the 21st century, she, who was born on May 20th, would be a Taurus. She had some traits typical of a Taurus. she was very aware of the things that she loved and hated.

Her people could not be touched!

Her money could not be touched!

Her delicious foods could not be touched!

As long as it belonged to her, even if it was something like a chair, she definitely would not allow anyone to sit on it without her consent!

Ru Jia insulted Xuan Tian Ming and was nearly whipped to death. Now, someone actually dared to reach out to do something to her mother. Was this person just tired of living!

Although there was always someone responsible for every wrong, the one that had perpetrated the poisoning, Mei Xiang, was to be punished with death! The Feng family that been supporting the third prince, Xuan Tian Ye, also could not be pardoned so easily!

She walked at the front with Qing Yu and Huang Quan following behind her, as Huang Quan dragged Mei Xiang along. Behind them were An shi, Xiang Rong and some curious servants from the Feng manor.

Eventually, Fen Dai, Jin Zhen, the Cheng shi sisters, Kang Yi, and even the matriarch joined the group.

At this time, Feng Jin Yuan was seated in his study in Pine courtyard but did not dare leave the room because a servant told him: "Second young miss found Mei Xiang. She had her legs tied up and has brought her to Pine courtyard's entrance.

Although Feng Jin Yuan did not know who exactly was behind Mei Xiang, she had already been caught. Feng Yu Heng had naturally interrogated her. Now that she had been dragged to Pine courtyard's entrance, he was not stupid, in fact, he was quite smart, he immediately knew that it was the third prince, Xuan Tian Ye.

But Feng Jin Yuan was completely unable to understand. How did a simple servant from the Feng manor manage to become related to Xuan Tian Ye?

The servant asked him: "Will master be going out to take a look? Madam and elder madam have both arrived."

Feng Jin Yuan waved his hand, "Tell the servants of Pine courtyard to not act recklessly. Without my orders, nobody is permitted to go to the gate."

The servant complied then left. Feng Jin yuan stood up and walked over to the brazier and added a piece of charcoal. Why did he feel so cold?

At the entrance of Pine courtyard, Mei Xiang had already been hoisted up. The girl already looked very ragged. Having also been whipped by Feng Yu Heng then dragged along by Huang Quan, her body had become covered in blood. Normally speaking, this much duress should have caused her to faint, but Feng Yu Heng had given her an injection. Who knew what was in that injection, but it caused Mei Xiang to become far more alert. She had practically no feeling of being on the verge of fainting.

But the more alert she was, the more pain and discomfort she felt. Hanging upside down from a tree, all of the blood in her body flowed backward and rushed to her head. She felt as though her head was about to explode, as her eyes bulged. The rope still swayed, so she could see many upside down people, including Xiang Rong, An shi, the matriarch and the other concubine mothers and young misses.