Big Sis Will Show You Something Good

Riding the horse, Feng Yu Heng heard Qian Li loudly say from behind: "Begin the test. Break through the array within 24 hours!"

While he spoke, a soldier to his side stuck a bamboo pole into the ground to act as a sundial.

While riding the horse, Feng Yu Heng began calculating the number of steps between the eye of the formation and the center of the scattered star array.

Speaking of, this sort of eccentric array did not exist in the later eras, but these things did appear in books that she occasionally bought from street vendors. At the time, she was interested, so she flipped through it once. After reading through, she noticed that the arrays within were truly exquisite. Afterwards, she brought it up with a senior official of the military. Together, they ran exercises with these arrays, and they found that the results were quite plentiful.

She never thought that something she had materials for would become necessary for her to break through the array today.

Watching Feng Yu Heng accurately avoid every wide open area within the array. The soldiers could not help but repeatedly praise her. Riding a horse with poor eyesight and bad legs, she was still able to move so accurately and wisely. This county princess Ji An clearly had a very good understanding of the scattered star array.

A people began to quietly discuss: "The general shouldn't have secretly revealed it to county princess, right?"

Another person agreed: "It's possible. After all, she is the future princess Yu. No matter what, general must take care of her a little."

As more people began to say such things, these words made their way into Xuan Tian Ming's ears, causing him to suddenly use his internal energy to quietly say: "This prince's character is virtuous. In regards to the scattered star array and the five tests, I have never said a word to county princess Ji An."

These words gave all of the soldiers a great shock!

He did not speak of it? He did not speak of it, yet county princess was actually able to navigate without mistake? Even without revealing it, county princess Ji An was actually able to reveal things about the array that deputy general Qian did not notice?

That's right, not only did Feng Yu Heng manage to avoid running into trouble in the array, occasionally, she would even pick up some things from the ground and place them where the ground was empty.

At the beginning, the soldiers did not understand what this meant, but they suddenly noticed Qian Li's eyes become wide, as he look on. A look of utter disbelief appeared on his face.

One of them was unable to stop wondering and asked him: "Deputy general, what is happening?"

He heard Qian Li murmur: "How could it be? How could this happen?"

"What exactly happened?" The soldier simply felt that Feng Yu Heng's actions were odd, but he could not understand them.

But Qian Li understood, as he pointed towards the array and said in surprise: "I studied this scattered star array for seven years, but I could only make it like this. But the places... the places county princess threw things were actually points of the array not yet discovered by the people of this world!"

These words shocked the soldiers, as they truly wanted to worship Feng Yu Heng.

The scattered star array was the array most commonly used by the Northwest army. With Qian Li noticing it many years ago, he studied and improved on it for seven years, and he was finally able to deploy troops in this array on the battlefield. They believed that even if someone could break through the array, they would need to spend a great deal of time. For example, when Xuan Tian Ming was appointed to lead the army two years prior, he still needed a full 12 hours to break through this scattered star array. But they did not think that county princess Ji An could reach the center of the array within the time of a stick of incense.