He Wants to Kill You

Feng Chen Yu immediately became dazed, "What did you say?" She felt that she had either become deaf or that servant had become blind. Either way, it definitely was not the previous three words. "You read it wrong. Read it again!"

The servant glanced at her then handed the piece of paper to Xuan Tian Qi, "It's clearly written here. How could this servant make a mistake."

Xuan Tian Qi held the piece of paper in his hand and finally understood the reason for Feng Yu Heng's determined look. It turned out that everything had already been settled. Feng Chen Yu was struggling desperately, but she was unable to escape county princess Ji An's clutches. But he did not understand. How did a situation that Feng Chen Yu had complete control over end up becoming so muddled?

He put on a serious look and glared fiercely at Feng Chen Yu, his face filled with endless disgust. He had cooperated with Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng in pretending to love Feng Chen Yu for a long time. He sent nice thing after nice thing into the Feng manor. But the heavens knew that he looked down on this beautiful girl. He had never truly given Feng Chen Yu a single thought.

"You extremely vile woman!" He fiercely gritted his teeth and kicked at Feng Chen Yu.

But it was odd. The kick should have sent the kneeling Feng Chen Yu tumbling, but Chen Yu looked up and let out a shrill shriek. Both her knees remained in place and did not move an inch.

Xuan Tian Qi was also surprised. Not only did Feng Chen Yu not move, even the servant at her side, Xing'er, did not move her knees. The two remained in a strange posture. Chen Yu's chest was in pain, but what struck her even harder was the doubt in her heart, and this doubt had already transformed into panic.

She could not understand. It was as though her legs had been glued to the ground, as they could not move at all!

Not only was she unable to move. Xing'er was also unable to move. The master and servant looked at each other then immediately felt their skin crawl.

Xuan Tian Qi looked at the doll that had been filled with needles. In his anger, he truly wanted to drown this slut in the middle of a frozen lake! But that could not be done. He knew that Feng Yu Heng definitely had a plan to take care of this sister, but it would not be right now. Right now, this woman could be injured or crippled, but she could not be killed.

He took a deep breath then saw Feng Yu Heng slightly nod towards him, which allowed him to relax a little. This was also good. Using this chance, he would make a clean break with this woman. No matter what further instructions he received, he did not want to continue pretending.

Thus, they heard Xuan Tian Qi say: "Feng Chen Yu, you used witchcraft to place a curse on my imperial concubine mother, and this deserves capital punishment. But this prince will pardon you this one time on account of county princess' face. You will go to Yan Fu Palace's gates and kowtow with your head hitting the ground 30 times!" After he said this, he glanced at Feng Yu Heng then left in a rush.

Feng Chen Yu was dazed, completely dazed. She never thought that her plan would fail and backfire. Not only did the honeytrap fail, she ended up being discarded. Kowtow 30 times with her head hitting the ground? Her forehead already had an injury. Would her head not be turned to mush after she finished her 30 kowtows?

"Feng Yu Heng!" She fiercely raised her head and looked over, "This was all your doing, right? It's you trying to harm me!"

Feng Yu Heng, however, shook her head and said: "That's incorrect. I have never had the heart to harm others, but I have never let my guard down. Eldest sister's handiwork with the doll is quite superb. The doll was quite well made."