Method for Getting Pregnant

Hearing that the two grannies were being called back, the matriarch's heart went from being half cold to completely cold.

Granny Zhao waved her hand and had the servant dismissed. Only then did she anxiously ask the matriarch: "Should we send a letter to the master? Since such a large matter has occurred, we will need to get some ideas from master. We also need to tell master about the situation in the capital."

The matriarch let out a long sigh then nodded, "Go write the letter. There will definitely be someone around Jin Yuan who will be keeping him informed, but the matters at home, he will not know about. I truly do not have any ideas." She said this while thinking. After a long time, she said: "Go take a look, how many of the medical plasters and pills that A-Heng sent are left?"

Granny Zhao complied and went to take a look. When she returned, she said to the matriarch: "There are still ten medical plasters and five pills remaining."

"There's only that little left?"

"That's all that's left."

"... Forget it." The matriarch waved her hand, "That's all we will keep then. After these are used up, bring in a doctor from the outside to come take a look at my back. In the future, if Tong Sheng pavilion sends any medicine over, do not accept them."

Granny Zhao lightly sighed and nodded, "Thinking about it, it is a bit of a pity. Elder madam's back would have been completely better after being treated a little longer by second young miss."

"There's nothing to pity." The matriarch's expression sank, "It is related to the Feng manor's security. At this critical juncture, we must not make any mistakes."

"Yes. This old servant has remembered."

It had to be said that Feng Yu Heng getting in trouble caused the matriarch a great deal of sorrow. It had also caused Feng Fen Dai a great deal of pleasure.

With the two grannies leaving, Fen Dai found time to catch up on sleep. She slept from noon of one day to noon the next day. After waking up, she did not brush her hair nor wash her face. Instead, she rushed straight to Han shi's room and grabbed her hand: "Concubine mother, this is your chance!"

Han shi was startled by what she was saying, "What chance?"

"The chance to make a come back!" Fen Dai was unable to conceal her joy, as she analyzed for Han shi: "Feng Yu Heng has fallen and will never be able to stand up again. Chen Yu is a good for nothing. From this day onward, father can only rely on me to be the Feng manor's daughter."

Han shi reminded her: "There are still the third young miss and An shi."

"What is there to fear with An shi's personality?" Fen Dai's eyes lit up, "Not to mention how she does not have any desire of striving for favor, even if she did, she can not beat you. Just steadily give birth to a child and only worry about giving father a fat son. Don't worry about any of the other things. This Feng manor, will sooner or later belong to us in this courtyard."

Fen Dai spat out these words then ran out of the room like the wind, leaving behind only Han shi to feel bitter.

Steadily give birth to a child? Where was the child?

She was not as optimistic as Fen Dai, and she was not as ignorant as Fen Dai. That child was still just tel years old, so there were many things she did not understand. She felt that Feng Jin Yuan staying a night in her room would mean she could be pregnant, and that the child would definitely be a boy. Where in the world would such an agreeable thing occur?

"A Ju." She asked the servant at her side, "Tell me, if I secretly bring a doctor into the manor, will any problems arise?"

A Ju was given a fright and repeatedly shook her head, "Concubine mother, you must not! These days,the manor was already in a state of alert because of the second young miss' matter. If you invite a doctor in at this sort of time, it would be fine if you were pregnant, but what if..."