Father's Supreme Feat

"Since you recognize this county princess, why do you not kneel?" Feng Yu Heng stared at the old woman and coldly said: "You unruly person."

Upon hearing this, the old woman clambered into a kneeling position in front of Feng Yu Heng's feet. Having been kicked by Huang Quan, her chest hurt when she moved, but she still gritted her teeth and endured. She knew that it would be fine to offend others because there was Han shi above supporting her. But the Feng family's second young miss carried the title of county princess. Apparently, she was a county princess who had even been conferred land. This was a proper slave owner! If she wanted her old life, there was nothing she could say about it.

Seeing the old woman kowtow with her butt in the air, Huang Quan felt irritated, thus she egged on Feng Yu Heng: "Too disgusting. How about we kill her?"

The old woman nearly died from fear and repeatedly said: "You must not! You must not! Young miss, please spare me! County princess please spare me!"

Mei Xiang also leaned over to secretly tug at Feng Yu Heng's sleeve, quietly saying: "She is the granny brought in from the outside by concubine mother Han. She is said to be taking care of her pregnancy."

Feng Yu Heng raised an eyebrow, "Take care of her pregnancy?" She then looked again at the old woman, sniffing while observing, "But why do I smell the scent of oil on this old woman? She clearly is just a pig butcher, so how can she take care of her pregnancy?"

The old woman on the ground trembled once more. A pig butcher, she was even able to correct guess this?

Fortunately for her, however, that Feng Yu Heng did not continue down this topic. Instead, she kicked her a couple times then said: "This county princess only just returned to the manor. Hearing that concubine mother Han is pregnant I specially came over to see her. Since you are a granny here, lead the way."

The old woman was relieved and hastily tried to stand up, but she was unable to after five or six attempts.

One of the maidservants nearby was unable to bear with continuing to watch, so she came over to help her up. Only then could she get up from the ground.

"County princess, this way please." After getting up, she quickly guided her inside. Just earlier, she had seen A Ju crying while running back with a swollen face. She was still curious over what had happened. Now that she thought about it, it was most likely that she had been beaten by the county princess' servant.

As they continued forward, the granny kept her head down and did not dare even look towards Huang Quan.

Yu Lan courtyard was very large. The yard had a small pond and a garden. Because it was Winter, and there was no water in the pond, and only thing still in the garden was winter sweet, the beauty of the scenery was not apparent. But from the long winding halls, a graceful atmosphere could be seen. It was indeed a bit like a head wife's aura.

Feng Yu Heng recalled that she had previously heard of how Chen shi had taken an interest in Yu Lan courtyard while she was still living in Jin Yu courtyard. From time to time, she would send servants to come over and tidy up. Feng Jin Yuan and the matriarch both clearly knew that she wanted to take this courtyard, but because neither of them lived there, neither one stopped her. Only after Feng Yu Heng returned to the manor did Chen shi cease thinking of cleaning it. Who knew that Han shi would be the one to take advantage of it.

When Feng Yu Heng entered the room, Han shi was seated on the main seat and was accompanied by A Ju. Normally, a concubine's courtyard would not have a hall because they very rarely received guests, and there was absolutely no need to meet guests in the hall. But Yu Lan courtyard indeed had one. Now that Han shi was seated in that spot, it only felt out of place.