Giving You a Pleasant Surprise

Yao shi felt that Feng Yu Heng had recalled the years that they had spent in the Northwest. At that time, how could they even have time to worry about celebrating the new year, as they could not even eat warm food for the rest of the year. When it was the new year, just being able to eat some steamed buns was already a very happy matter. At that time, she felt that she definitely owed her children, but there was nothing she could do. Now that they had returned, their lives were better. For their first new year's celebration, she was able to understand Feng Yu Heng feeling this way.

Thus she walked over to Feng Yu Heng and hugged her daughter then also began to cry.

Feng Yu Heng knew that she had misunderstood, but she did not want to explain. Her feelings could not be understood by anyone. Two eras and different locations, she had no ability to return to her own era. The feeling of being away from her hometown was one that others would be unable to understand.

For a while, the atmosphere in the room became sad.

Fortunately, a young servant very quickly ran in with a smile. Seeing that everyone in the room was wiping away tears, she could not help but be startled: "Madam, young miss, how come both of you are crying?"

Although Feng Yu Heng was a rather special existence to the people of the Feng manor, people were still a little afraid of her, but they would not say it. But to the servants of Tong Sheng pavilion, she was very easy to approach. So long as the servants did not make any major mistakes, she would not punish them. Even if they were not careful while working and broke something valuable, she would not punish them too severely. This in addition to the high salary, everyone liked the second young miss Feng.

This servant went and pulled on Yu Heng's sleeve then shook it, saying: "Young miss, stop making dumplings for now. Quickly, come and take a look in the yard! Go quickly, quickly!" Without letting go of Feng Yu Heng's hand, she pulled her out.

Once Feng Yu Heng left the room, everyone else followed her. Nobody could have thought that when they stepped out of the room, they would hear a "boom" sound. High in the sky, a splendid firework exploded. An extremely large and colorful explosion filled the sky, immediately lighting up the entire county princess manor.

Following this, another one rose into the sky, boom boom boom, another three exploded. Everyone lost themselves in this sea of flowers, and for a moment, everyone forgot where they were.

Feng Yu Heng was also shocked. The splendid fireworks gave her a feeling of having returned to the 21st century, and she could not help but ask the servant at her side: "Who is it that's setting off fireworks?"

The servant giggled but did not reply, only pulling her sleeve and running forward.

Everyone followed over. Only then did they notice that the fireworks were placed in the front yard, directly under the sea of flowers. There was a man seated in a wheelchair heading towards them. That person wore a set of purple robes, and his face was covered in a gold mask. Under the light from the fireworks, a purple lotus flower could be seen in the hole at the forehead area, and he appeared extremely bewitching.

Feng Yu Heng froze in place and stared straight at that person. That person also looked at her, and the two just stared at each other. Under the splendid flowers in the sky, a tenderness filled the manor.

"Young miss, quickly go over!" Who knows which servant pushed her, but she stumbled forward and rushed over. That person went forward to catch her, as she perfectly landed in his lap.

Feng Yu Heng was originally assured that she was quite a shameless person, but her face still turned red, and even the base of her ears burned hot.