Covert Action

Wang Chuan quietly said: "Roughly one hour ago."

Feng Yu Heng's elegant eyebrows were brought together.

Jin Zhen was seated on the ground, having absolutely no understanding of what the master and servant were talking about. At this very moment, her mind was recalling how Feng Yu Heng had said "Me not killing you personally is already quite good."

She began to have a breakdown. In this manor, there were only two people that could give her stability in her life. One was Feng Jin Yuan and one was Feng Yu Heng. Unfortunately, she originally had both of them in her hands, but because of a lapse in judgement, she had lost Feng Yu Heng. And because of Kang Yi's sudden arrival, she had lost Feng Jin Yuan.

She feared Han shi's child being born. She was already the only concubine in the manor without a child. If Han shi gave birth to a son, her tragic fate was just a matter of time.

"No!" Her voice trembled. When she looked at Feng Yu Heng once more, she saw that she only paid attention to her conversation with Wang Chuan, completely ignoring her. Jin Zhen became anxious and crawled forward a few steps, hugging Feng Yu Heng's leg, crying: "Second young miss, I will do anything you tell me to do. I just beg second young miss to save me this once. In the future, Jin Zhen will not dare to do anything ever again!"

Huang Quan grabbed her collar and pulled her away, saying with disgust: "After daring to use his Highness the ninth prince, you actually beg second young miss to help you. Has your mind become completely worthless?"

"No!" Jin Zhen shouted loudly: "I did not use his Highness the ninth prince. I wanted to place the blame on the new madam!"

Feng Yu Heng's eyes became sharp. When she looked at Jin Zhen once more, it had a bit of agitation, saying: "If you dared to take responsibility, I might have been able to help you this once, but you are clearly taking me to be a fool right now!" Both her voice and expression were stern, as she looked at Jin Zhen as though she was a dead person.

Jin Zhen was in total despair. Letting go of Feng Yu Heng's leg, she stood up and retreated while swaying.

Second young miss has already spoken resolutely and would not help her. But she still did not want to die...

Suddenly, she raised her head and looked straight at Feng Yu Heng and said: "We had originally worked together. At that time, for the sake of helping second young miss get rid of Chen shi, I got rid of the child in my belly. Second young miss does not fear me going to the elder madam and reporting this matter?"

Feng Yu Heng laughed in contempt, "Go ahead. Not to mention if they would believe you or not, even if they did, Chen shi is a dead person. Do you feel that the Feng family would come and investigate this county princess? Moreover, you should have a better understanding of who that child belonged to than I."

"Hahahaha!" Jin Zhen began cackling as though she had gone mad, "Who the child belonged to? Of course, it belonged to my husband. I know that second young miss still has my other shoe, but so what? It has already been over half a year. What can a single shoe do to me? As long as I resolutely say that the child belongs to husband, and it was second young miss that threatened me to abort it to harm Chen shi. If the second young miss deliberately tried to harm the Feng family's child, I fear that husband and the elder madam will not let you off easily."

"Oh." Feng Yu Heng nodded and turned away. She no longer wanted to talk to Jin Zhen. Jin Zhen believed that Feng Yu Heng was scared of this threat, and she wanted to give her another push to try and have the second young miss change her mind. However, she did not expect Feng Yu Heng to say to Huang Quan: "Go to the stable and call over the person that is in charge of feeding our horses."