Your Majesty, Calm Your Anger and Don't Swear Violently!

Zhang Yuan knew that the Emperor was interested in this, but he did not dare say anything resolutely. He could only vaguely say: "Who knows."

The Emperor became unhappy: "What sort of thing is that? If you don't know anything, why do I keep you around?"

Zhang Yuan felt wronged, "The intentions of the Emperor cannot be blasphemed, and her Highness' intentions also cannot be blasphemed! If this servant said something wrong, if your Majesty tears this servant's ears off, this servant will not be able to hear anything in the future. How could I still take care of your Majesty!"

The Emperor angrily chased him away: "Out, out, go stand outside. So annoying."

Zhang Yuan quietly went outside. Who knew that just as he exited the hall, he saw a palace maid carrying a box of food and was walking over. He thought that imperial concubine might have come to send food to the Emperor and was about to say a few words to not send it for now. Presently, anyone that offended the Emperor right now would end up dead.

But just as he took a few steps forward, he felt that something was not quite right. That palace maid did not walk in the direction of the hall. Instead, she walked toward Feng Yu Heng.

Zhang Yuan thought quickly and stopped moving. Stopping, he looked carefully at the palace maid and felt that she looked familiar. Only after the palace maid brought out pastries and tea for Feng Yu Heng did he have a sudden realization!

He no longer had time to continue watching. Turning around, he rushed back inside.

The Emperor saw him hastily run back inside. A bit of surprise appeared on his face, as he could not help but feel shocked. Anxious, he asked: "Could it be that there have been movements on that side?"

Zhang Yuan rushed forward and nodded, saying: "Your Majesty, they've come! That side sent a palace maid to deliver pastries and tea to county princess."

The Emperor was very happy and quickly ordered Zhang Yuan: "Just watch from a distance. Let that girl eat for now. When she is almost done eating, chasing that person away."

Zhang Yuan asked him: "Then how long will county princess need to keep kneeling?"

The Emperor said: "Naturally, she will continue kneeling until she personally comes!"

Zhang Yuan was speechless and wanted to ask, what if she doesn't come? You'll exhaust county princess!

But the Emperor had his temper. Could something that he had decided on be changed? Zhang Yuan saw that he no longer spoke and had returned to reading reports, he helplessly shook his head and left the hall.

At this time, the palace maid that had brought the food was saying to Feng Yu Heng: "Wasn't it just beating a prince, and he wasn't beaten to death. The Emperor punishing you, he really must have nothing better to do."

Feng Jin Yuan could not bear to hear this, as he said: "Bold palace servant, who gave you the courage to say such a thing about his Majesty?"

The palace maid was not afraid fo Feng Jin Yuan in the slightest, calmly saying: "Imperial concubine Yun. Just now, those words were personally said by imperial concubine Yun. This servant only complied with imperial concubine's orders to bring that message to county princess. Prime minister Feng, if you cannot get used to hearing such things, you can choose to not listen. Or perhaps you can go and file a complaint to his Majesty about imperial concubine, but this servant must remind Lord Feng that it is possible that his Majesty likes being cursed in this way."

Feng Yu Heng picked up her cup of tea and brought it to Feng Jin yuan: "Does father want to take a sip?"

Feng Jin Yuan turned away, not wanting to pay any attention to her. Feng Yu Heng no longer asked as she continued to just eat pastries and drink tea. While eating, she looked at Zhang Yuan, who stood in front of Heavenly Hall.