This Prince Will Give You My Wheelchair

The group of soldiers felt so much regret that their insides turned green. They all turned their hateful eyes toward the dwarf, but the dwarf did not understand, as he continued to point at Yao shi and say: "It's her! I went to play in the city. Who knew that along the way, I would be kidnapped by them. They even threw me into a river. Quickly arrest her and send her into the palace receive judgment from the Emperor!"

"Shut your mouth!" Send her into the palace? This group of people hated that they could not give him a kick.

But the imperial guard added: "You should send him to the palace. After all, it is a child of Qian Zhou. I heard that the people from Qian Zhou are waiting in the imperial palace for news. You should go quickly."

The soldiers nodded and left with the dwarf.

Wang Chuan and Huang Quan helped Yao shi, who had not yet recovered from the mental shock, back into the county princess' manor. At the same time, they informed the gatekeeper: "Nobody is to be allowed in. Madam is not receiving guests."

As for the imperial guards outside, they felt that there was something off about this situation. Rushing over to the imperial palace on a fast horse, they wanted to say something to Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng. Unfortunately, they were a little late. When they arrived at the palace, the guard told him: "The ninth prince and county princess Ji An have probably already reached Chang Yang Road." Chang Yang Road was the road that led to Heavenly Hall. Aside from the officials and relatives of the imperial family, normal people were not allowed on it.

The imperial guard stomped his feet and simply sat in front of the palace's gates in wait.

At this very moment, Feng Yu Heng was pushing Xuan Tian Ming along Chang Yang Road, arriving in the square before Heavenly Hall. Looking from far away, there were quite a few people standing in Heavenly Hall. There were some familiar people and some unfamiliar. Feng Yu Heng even saw her father, Feng Jin Yuan.

Xuan Tian Ming shrugged his shoulders: "That old man's desire to show off has soared once more. He must have received word of us returning to the capital, so he hurriedly gathered the officials to test the weapon."

Feng Yu Heng stared at the unfamiliar people inside the hall and pointed: "They're from Qian Zhou, right?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "They should be."

While they spoke, the two arrived in front of the hall. Zhang Yuan had been standing in the entrance for a long time. Seeing the two arrive, he quickly went forward to receive them, saluting and saying: "Your Highness, county princess, you have finally returned. His Majesty has already waited for a long time. Quickly follow this servant into the hall."

He deliberately did not lower his voice, allowing the people inside to hear what he had said. At this time, everyone in the hall turned to look at the entrance. Even the Emperor, who had been seated on the throne, stared wide-eyed.

Everyone's gaze was focused on the thing held in Xuan Tian Ming's hand. The thing was covered by a red cloth, and it was not clear what it was. But everyone knew what their goal was with this trip back to the capital, thus it was not hard to guess what was hidden by that cloth. It should be the first steel weapon created by Da Shun.

General Ping Nan was the most impatient, as he was the first to rush forward, his voice slightly trembling: "It succeeded? It really succeeded?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded and smiled to him, "Old general, it has succeeded."

These words nearly caused tears to fall down his old face. He tried his best to restrain his emotions and quickly gave way to them. Feng Yu Heng pushed Xuan Tian Ming forward, one step at a time, finally arriving at the front of the hall, in front of the Emperor.