Mind on the Verge of Collapse

Feng Yu Heng stood at the front of the hall and accepted the salute from all of the generals. She raised her small chin and looked at Xuan Tian Ming with a smile. It looked like she was showing off, and Xuan Tian Ming cooperated with her, giving her a thumbs up, mouthing silently: "Wife is awesome!"

In this match, not only had the seventh prince's political marriage been canceled, Da Shun's standing had also improved. Feng Yu Heng's image had improved once again as it had after she shot the three arrows.

With everyone sitting down once more, the new year's banquet formally began.

For a while, it was a large party, and the sound of the drums and music were very clear. Dancers in colorful clothes lightly danced, and their long fluttery sleeves would occasionally float past people's faces, bringing a unique scent.

Feng Yu Heng returned to her seat, and Xiang Rong looked at her with a flushed red face. In her eyes, this second sister was basically a god. Earlier, she was moved and jumped up. How nice would it be if she could one day be like her second sister.

She pinched Xiang Rong's face and said with a smile: "What are you doing looking at me like this? Do you not recognize me?"

Xiang Rong was honest and actually nodded, "I really did not really recognize you. Second sister, in just over three years, you have already seen this much success. Xiang Rong... Xiang Rong..."

She repeated Xiang Rong for a while but was unable to follow it up with anything. Helpless, Feng Yu Heng said: "There is no need to envy others because there are many people who envy you. If possible, I hope to be like you and live peacefully and happily in a large manor."

Xiang Rong smiled bitterly, "If it's truly possible for it to be peaceful and cheerful, I would not need to be envious."

She was speechless. That's right. If it were truly possible for it to be peaceful and cheerful, she still would not want to stay in the wind and rain.

With Feng Yu Heng returning, madams and young misses very quickly came and surrounded her, as they repeatedly praised her miraculous power. Some young misses even desperately pushed their way to her side and began to introduce themselves. Everyone wanted to develop a relationship with Feng Yu Heng. When the Empress had spoken earlier, the Emperor had made it clear that he was protecting the ninth prince once more. But it was Feng Yu Heng being able to break the iron essence that won back face for Da Shun, and she had agreed to help Da Shun produce weapons made of steel, which was the greatest capital that she had. That was without mentioning that she still had the ninth prince and the prime minister as mountains to lean on. Even if she did not have them, within Da Shun, who dared to take action against her now?

Feng Yu Heng knew that being surrounded was an inevitable outcome, and she did not reject it. Smiling, she chatted with them and did not give off the aura of a county princess. The madams and young misses that previously had complaints about her gradually changed their opinions, as they all raised Feng Yu Heng's popularity to new heights.

At this time, three dances had already been completed. Finally, Xuan Tian Ge and friends appeared and temporarily dispersed the surrounding madams and young misses. Once they dispersed, Feng Yu Heng finally felt the air freshen a little. She could not help but take a few breaths then stare at the group with a look of blame: "Why did you only come just now?"

Xuan Tian Ge boldly sat down next to her and said: "Don't we need to give other people a chance! Our A-Heng is a celebrity. For better or worse, we need to let them a taste your godliness."

Bai Fu Rong repeatedly nodded, "Yes yes." She said this and reached out her hand to touch Feng Yu Heng's arm, "I'm going to get a taste of it too."