Everything County Princess Ji An Does is Right!

"Quickly! Follow your young miss!" Han shi saw Fen Dai get out the carriage and quickly hurried Pei'er to follow. She also had A Ju help her out of the carriage.

She did not have time to worry about the people on the street pointing and talking about them. Seeing Fen Dai enter that shop, Han shi became anxious, as she thought to herself that this was not good. Fen Dai's personality would lead to a conflict with that person.

As she expected, she saw Feng Fen Dai rush into the store. Upon seeing the concubine, she did not say a word before raising her hand and to slap her.

But this hand was unable to connect, as the concubine's maidservant caught the slap early. The granny then reached out and firmly grabbed hold of Fen Dai's wrist.

The concubine glared at Fen Dai. Licking her lips, she smiled maliciously, "Let her hit me. Ever since I entered the palace, I have received his Highness' love every night. It's quite likely that this belly has already conceived a child. If she dares swing at me, I will immediately kneel at the palace's gates to make an imperial report, saying the young miss of a concubine from the Feng family dares to hit the Emperor's grandson. Let's see how the Emperor will react to this case!"

Han shi was given a fright and quickly went forward to pull Fen Dai back, quietly saying: "You must not. If this were in private, it would be fine if you did it, but if you absolutely must not injure her in front of a big crowd."

"Why can I not?" Fen Dai was so angry that smoke could be seen rising from her head, "She is just a concubine. Even if she gives birth to a child, it is one that has no standing."

The concubine did not show any weakness, as she stared at Fen Dai and said: "Whether or not it has any standing will be determined by his Highness and his Majesty. I have lived 17 years, yet this is the first time I've heard that the daughter of an official had any say in the matters of a prince's family. Well, young miss of a concubine, haven't you overstepped your bounds?"

Fen Dai gritted her teeth and glared at her, "I am saying this as the secondary princess of Prince Li!"

"Oh!" The concubine let out a shrill laugh, "Not to speak of what worth a secondary princess has in our manor, even if their worth was great, how is that related to you? Aren't you still unmarried? Don't believe that exchanging proposal letters is anything worthy of note. You don't even bother inquiring around a bit about just how many his Highness gives out each year. You still treat it as some sort of treasure!"

The woman rolled her eyes, and Fen Dai felt her all of the blood in her body rush towards her head. She was on the verge of exploding with rage, as she struggled to break free from Han shi. Raising her hand, she slapped towards the concubine's face.

This time, the opposition did not dodge. Fen Dai was not weak when she went crazy. There was also the dread that the maidservant and granny felt because for better or worse, she was still the young miss of the prime minister's manor. Even if his Highness Prince Li did not have the heart to displease his beloved concubine, the servants did not have any guarantee of protection. Thus, they merely went through the motions of blocking it, but they still allowed Fen Dai to connect, her palm strike the concubine's face.

The concubine never thought that she would be hit. Glaring with her phoenix eye, she raised her hand to return the slap; however, at this time, the sound of a voice came from outside, saying "Which family's young miss is bold enough to strike the young miss from the prime minister's manor?"

Everyone turned their heads and saw a girl in a purple Winter coat walk in with her maidservant. She appeared to be just past ten years old, but she also had a pair of nimble eyes.