Would County Princess Please Review the Divine Intent Army!

She was extremely shocked and subconsciously took a step forward, wanting to stand in front of Xuan Tian Ming.

But her movements were not as fast as someone with crippled legs. She took one step, but before her foot touched down, a hand grabbed her waist. Without putting in much strength, this hand pulled her back.

She sat down on Xuan Tian Ming's legs, causing that person to let out a groan. Leaning close to her ear, he whispered: "You really know where to sit."

Feng Yu Heng's face immediately turned red, but that red only lasted an instant, as her face quickly recovered. Reaching a hand back, she did not hesitate to pinch his waist forcefully, fiercely saying: "If you die from being sat on, it's your own fault!"

Her mood, however, lightened because she found that even though Xuan Tian Ming had pulled her back, she had ended up sitting on him. With her sitting like this, she was shielded from behind. If there was any danger at this moment, Xuan Tian Ming definitely would not use her to block the arrows. That was why this scenario meant that the people shooting the arrows were their own people.

Thinking like this, when she looked at the arrows that had been shot once more, she was no longer as wary as before. Instead, she looked at them inquisitively and with admiration.

There were at least 20 arrows that Feng Yu Heng had seen in an instant with her own eyes. In the blink of an eye, they were flying towards them, but upon closer inspection, she did not think that they were. Instead, it seemed that the arrow tips were pointing upward. The closer the arrow got, the further up they pointed.

But this change was not something that a normal person could see. If the hidden guards that were with them had not been with them for a long time, they would not be able to endure this pressure. Watching the arrows approach without dodging, this required a great deal of trust to support.

Everyone kept a close eye on the 20 arrows, as they got closer and closer. Just as they were about to reach them, Feng Yu Heng suddenly reached out a hand and pointed at the arrows, saying: "Go up!"

The arrows looked as though they had been controlled by her, as they turned up without any hesititation, changing direction and heading toward the large bamboo pole in front of them!

The 20 arrows surrounded the bamboo pole and flew at the top of the pole. Gradually, there seemed to be another change in the arrows, as the 20 arrows that had been packed closely together suddenly spread out. With the distance increasing between the arrows, something appeared from the tip of the arrow, and it looked to be some sort of cloth.

These things may look complicated, but they happened as quickly as a spark from flint. Many people were unable to understand what was happening. A dark red cloth spread out from the arrows, as they stuck this cloth to the top of the bamboo pole. They then turned around and flew back in the direction that they had come from. In the blink of an eye, they disappeared in the dust that had been kicked up.

Xuan Tian Ming pointed at the flag that had been stuck to the pole and loudly said: "Heng Heng, look at what's been written up there."

Feng Yu Heng squinted her eyes and saw that there was a large character written in white. It was her name, Heng.

Even if it was her, she could not avoid becoming emotional. Grabbing Xuan Tian Ming's arm, she put a little too much energy into her fingers because of her excitement, as she said: "It's the Divine Intent Army! It's our Divine archery team! They managed to learn how to do the tracking shot!"

After saying this, she suddenly turned around and looked in the direction that the arrows had vanished. She saw that there was even more dust than before because she could hear the sound of horses hooves; however, she could not see anyone.