The Ninth Prince is my Bottom Line

Kang Yi had made mental preparations long ago. She was the head wife that had just entered the manor, and there was a concubine mother that was already pregnant. Once anything happened, it would be easy for people to misunderstand and think that she had done something.

She looked at A Ju then nodded, saying: "I did indeed go out this afternoon to take a look at concubine mother Han's supplements. At that time, they were preparing Chinese yam and black chicken soup, and I even told the kitchen staff that they had to pay close attention to not mess up the heat and timing." After she said this, she turned to Feng Jin Yuan and said: "Kang Yi only just entered the manor, and I even went to the kitchen with so many people watching. Husband, Kang Yi would not be so dumb."

Feng Jin Yuan also felt that this was a little too egregious, but given his current position, he could not be biased in any direction. Kang Yi was aggrieved, but Han shi was in the middle of preventing a miscarriage. He could not allow her to become too agitated.

He looked to the matriarch: "What does mother think?"

The matriarch silently snorted then ordered the servants: "Go bring the chef in charge of concubine mother Han's supplements."

On this side, they were busy investigating. On Feng Yu Heng's side, she was busy examining Han shi's body. Han shi had recovered a bit of her consciousness. Opening her eyes, she saw Feng Yu Heng busily taking care of her, and her heart felt a little more at ease. She originally wanted to say thank you, but when she saw that expressionless face, the words that had reached her lips could not be spoken.

Feng Yu Heng had performed acupuncture and given her medicine. She also gave her an injection. Han shi only knew that this injection would be very painful. It seemed as though a white liquid was being injected into her belly, but Feng Yu Heng did not allow her to move or scream. She could only grit her teeth and endure until the liquid was completely injected. She began to feel a bit afraid.

"Your fetus has been preserved." Feng Yu Heng straightened out her body and put away all of her instruments. She then said: "For the next seven days, I will come and give you an injection. After seven days, you will have recovered your stable state."

Her voice was not quiet, and it was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. The matriarch and Feng Jin Yuan were originally interrogating people. Upon hearing this, they quickly came over and asked with surprise: "Is everything really fine?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "If we can make it through these seven days, it will be fine."

The matriarch let out a long sigh of relief and muttered: "Amitabha, thank Buddha, thank Buddha."

An shi reminded her: "Elder madam, it was second young miss' hard work."

"Right, right!" The matriarch grabbed Feng Yu Heng's hand and said: "It was all A-Heng's hard work."

Feng Yu Heng pulled her hand away and glanced around the room, suddenly asking: "Just now, where did that doctor come from?"

Everyone was stunned, as a servant replied: "It was a doctor from Life Preserving Hall. Our manor regularly goes to Life Preserving Hall to invite doctors." Ever since the time when Zi Rui was nearly given medicine, the Feng family never had another guest doctor. Every time that something happened, they would either go to Life Preserving Hall to invite one or take Feng Jin Yuan's seal to invite an imperial physician.

Hearing that it was one of Life Preserving Hall's doctors, Feng Yu Heng nodded then said to Huang Quan: "Later on, remember to send that doctor 100 taels in banknotes. Just say that the county princess thanks him. If it were not for him clarifying the situation, I fear that concubine mother Han would have placed this debt on his Highness the ninth prince."