It's Fine, I Just Got Into a Fight

When Feng Yu Heng entered the imperial palace, she never needed to provide identification. But she only ever entered through the back entrance to go straight to the back of the palace. Today was her first time going through the front entrance.

The guards at the front entrance were a little troubled. Normally, people without identification could not enter the palace through these gates, moreover, she was also a girl.

But Feng Yu Heng said: "I came to discuss something with father Emperor regarding the production of steel. Although I came in a bit of a rush and did not report ahead of time, the production of steel is a big matter. Father Emperor said long ago that I can enter the palace to speak with him at any time."

These words caused the guards of the front entrance to remember that the Emperor seemed to have said something like this. After all, the production of steel was too important. Regardless of whether or not county princess Ji An had her identification, she was the only one that knew how to produce steel. This was something that everyone knew.

Thus they no longer stopped her and immediately granted her entrance.

Feng Yu Heng, however, did not enter immediately. Instead, she looked at Qing Yu and Huang Quan. Thinking a little, she said: "You two, go back first. With me kneeling, who knows how long it will be, and who knows what the outcome will be. Wang Chuan has not completely healed from her injuries. If something happened now, there would be nobody to take care of her."

Qing Yu immediately said: "That's right, sister Huang Quan should return first. Protecting our strength is most important. I will still be here to accompany young miss."

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, "You will also go back."

"Huh?"

"What do you mean huh? If family matters are important, has business suddenly lost its importance?" She said in a very serious manner to Qing Yu: "Your young miss is very poor. You absolutely must keep a good eye on the businesses. We cannot allow ourselves to earn a single cent less."

Qing Yu stomped her feet: "Young miss, what sort of situation is it, yet you still have the heart to joke around."

"I am not joking around." She said very seriously: "No matter what the outcome is of me going into the palace, none of us can be disorderly. Business matters that must be attended to still need to be taken care of. The matters of the home that need to be attended to also must be taken care of. There are many people in the manor, but the ones that can truly be trusted are few. The matter with Mei Xiang this time is something that you have both seen. What part of the Feng manor allows me to feel at ease?"

The two understood the reasoning behind what she had said, but how could they allow Feng Yu Heng to enter alone, as Huang Quan said: "Hidden guards cannot enter the palace. How about having Ban Zou return. With him and Wang Chuang along with the hidden guards sent by their Highnesses there are definitely enough people. This servant will accompany young miss in. If something happens..." She pondered a little then said: "Didn't his Highness the seventh prince say that you can send for imperial concubine Yun. That's why young miss needs to have someone at her side, otherwise, young miss will not have anyone to send messages."

What Huang Quan said was reasonable, but Feng Yu Heng's mind was something that could not be changed, as she quickly entered through the gates and said to the guard: "This county princess will enter alone. The two behind are not permitted to follow me."

These words caused the guards to immediately use their spears to block the entrance, holding Huang Quan and Qing Yu outside the palace.

The two were truly exasperated. They stood in place and stared for a while until Feng Yu Heng gradually disappeared from their sights. Only then did they reluctantly return to the carriage.