Murder!

It was a cloth bag, and something was bulging inside of it.

Fen Dai was only focused on Chen Yu and did not bother looking down.

But Feng Chen Yu saw it, and Yi Lin also saw it.

In that instant, both of their faces became pale, especially Yi Lin, who secretly moaned about the situation. Of course she knew what was inside the bag. The Chen family had cut ties with the Feng family, but it had continued to maintain a secret relationship with Chen Yu. Especially the third master, Chen Wan Liang, who would often help Chen Yu. Inside that cloth bag, was a letter that had recently been sent by Chen Wan Liang to Chen Yu. He had often advised Chen Yu to burn them, but Chen Yu never agreed, instead keeping and sticking them inside a vase.

Now that the vase had been smashed by the fourth young miss, how could this be a good thing.

Feng Fen Dai smashed the vase and waited for a while, but she saw that the master and servant did not react as she had hoped. Instead, they stared at the ground. Their gazes did not seem to be looking at the shattered vase, so she felt that it was odd. Looking down, she found that there was something hidden inside the vase.

"What is this?" Fen Dai was extremely pleased by this surprise. Being able to find something that had been secretly hidden meant that she would have control of Feng Chen Yu's life!

Thinking like this, she immediately bent down and picked up the cloth bag. But she did not think that Chen Yu would also suddenly rush over. Forcefully pushing, she was pushed to the ground.

Fen Dai fell to ground sideways, and a piece of the broken red vase cut her face, immediately causing blood to flow.

Pei'er saw that Fen Dai's face had been injured and immediately became flustered. Without any time to worry about fighting for the thing with Feng Chen Yu and her servant, she knelt down at Fen Dai's side and repeatedly asked her: "Fourth young miss, were you hurt anywhere else? Does it hurt? Quickly remove your hand. Cuts must not be covered!"

And at this time, Feng Chen Yu gave Yi Lin a look. Yi Lin immediately understood what she meant. Picking up the cloth bag from the ground, she ran out.

Fen Dai went crazy and pushed Pei'er away, loudly shouting: "Don't worry about me! Quickly go chase her down! I absolutely must have that thing!"

"But..."

"No buts! Quickly go!"

Pei'er was helpless. Looking at Fen Dai, she stomped then turned to chase after Yi Lin.

Only then did she sit up on the ground and fiercely glare at Feng Chen Yu, loudly shouting: "You want to kill me?"

Chen Yu saw the the injury to Fen Dai's face, but she was not panicked at all. Instead, she felt happy on the inside, but she kept a worried expression on her face, as she repeatedly asked: "Fourth sister, what are you doing? Breaking a vase, elder sister will not blame you for, but there is no need for this. Quickly get up, the floor is cold." Saying this, she went to help Fen Dai up.

Fen Dai suddenly shouted "Scram!" Then quickly stood up from the ground. The blood still lingered on her cheeks, as her expression became frosty. "Feng Chen Yu, you hid something that can not be seen in a vase, and it was discovered by me, yet you still deny it? Not a chance! Today, I will definitely tell grandmother about it. I will have her properly tidy you up!"

"Fourth sister." Chen Yu was extremely anxious, "What is happening with you? Did you hurt your head in the fall? How come you're speaking nonsense? When did I hide anything in my vase? Where is this thing?"

"Stop pretending!" Fen Dai began shouting, "Feng Chen Yu, you have been pretending ever since you were young. Others say you are a Bodhisattva, but I know that you are nothing but a poisonous snake!"