Too Courageous or Too Kind?

Bai Ze did not care about those things. At first, he only listened to Xuan Tian Ming's orders. After Feng Yu Heng came along, he began to listen to both of them. Not to mention beating up some soldiers standing guard, even if he was told to kill the Emperor, he would do it without even frowning.

Once Feng Yu Heng spoke, Bai Ze flew out in the blink of an eye. He did not even pull out his sword and just used his fists to punch the guards.

What martial abilities could simple guards have? Before they could even move their spears, Bai Ze's ghostly figure had already arrived in front of them. These people were completely unable to see how Bai Ze was punching them and could not protect themselves at all. The nose, the eyes, the forehead, the cheeks, and the chest were all hit. This beating caused gold stars to dance in their eyes, as they all fell to the ground.

The civilians waiting to enter and exit the city watched this scene and all cheered because they had not just been angered from being searched. Just now, someone had said that they were lowly citizens that could not compare to the people of Qian Zhou. This caused the civilians to become infuriated. One of the angrier people shouted: "Good job! To actually dare to use Qian Zhou's prestige to insult the people of Da Shun, you damn traitorous piece of trash!"

"You dare to hit us!" In the end, someone finally found the ability to speak up, but he was completely unable to believe it. What exactly was the background of the person in front of him? This place was the capital, and they actually dared to hit a guard?

Not all of the guards had gone forward to confront Bai Ze. There was another group that remained at the gates. They were not at all the same as this group of people. Those that remained at the gate were considered veteran guards. Although they were not older than their mid-30s, they had already guarded the gates for many years. These people spent every day rotating between the city's four entrances. They had a better understanding of every type of person in the capital than anyone else. In fact, they had a rough memory of every person that entered and exited the capital frequently.

Long before Xuan Tian Ming's imperial carriage arrived near the gate, they already recognized it. That was the ninth prince's carriage, and the driver was not a normal person. It was his personal attendant, and the girl inside the carriage was even less simple. That was the incredibly famous county princess Ji An. Hmph, those damn brats that had been currying favor with Qian Zhou had caused a massive problem this time.

Seeing the person that had been knocked down was still pointing at and cursing Bai Ze, Feng Yu Heng snorted coldly and loudly said: "The ones being beaten was this group of worthless things! In order to help Qian Zhou find their grandson, you actually cause this much trouble for the citizens of Da Shun? Even if you were beaten to death today, it would be your own fault! You said that my Da Shun's citizens are lowly people, right?" She suddenly pointed into the crowd of citizens and randomly selected a young person: "Go into the capital and tell the governor to bring these people's family registers out! My Da Shun does not have this sort of scum! Didn't you say that Qian Zhou was great? If you have the ability to get to Qian Zhou, this county princess wants to see if Qian Zhou will accept you or not!"

Once the three words "this county princess" were said, those that found Feng Yu Heng to look a little familiar immediately reacted and immediately kneeled on the ground, shouting in unison: "Greeting county princess Ji An!"

The guard that had fallen to the ground from the beating was dazed. What? County princess Ji An? This girl was county princess Ji An? Oh no, he had heard that county princess Ji An abhorred evil. The crime that they had committed this time, would they end up losing their heads?

There was another person that let out a sigh of relief and thought to themselves, not bad, at least it's only county princess. If the ninth prince was also here, they really would not be able to continue living.