Xuan Tian Ming, Just Secretly Be Happy

Perhaps it was because it was snowing heavily and the night dark, but none of the three carriages behind them noticed them turn around. Even the dead driver some how fell into a pile of snow and was immediately covered up. Even the splatters of blood were covered up by the snow, leaving practically no signs behind.

The carriage Chen Yu sat in was closest to Feng Yu Heng. The carriage driver felt that the second young miss' carriage was going too fast and did not dare follow. After all, the roads were slippery, so it was best to be careful.

When Feng Yu Heng's carriage stopped at the Yu Palace, the gatekeeper was cleaning up the snow out front.

When he saw the carriage, he froze. Because Ban Zou was a hidden guard, he did not appear before others often, so the gatekeeper did not recognize him at all. Just as he was about to go up and ask who they were, he saw the curtain lifted. Feng Yu Heng's small head popped out from inside: "I am the Feng family's second young miss."

This caused the gatekeeper to become attentive and immediately reconciled the identities of the Feng family's second young miss and the future Princess Yu. Looking carefully, sure enough, it was the same person he had seen previously at the entrance of Hundred Herb Hall during the last Winter disaster.

Thus, he did not say another word before opening the palace's gates, directly allowing Ban Zou to drive the carriage inside.

This was the first time Feng Yu Heng had entered the Yu Palace, but she was not in the mood to take it in. Upon exiting the carriage, she saw lady Zhou arrive to receive her. Seeing Feng Yu Heng and Ban Zou in their current state, she knew that something must have happened, so she quickly brought them to the inner yard.

Just as they entered the inner yard, and before they walked through the winding corridor, Bai Ze could be seen pushing Xuan Tian Ming and heading in their direction.

When the two looked at one another, Feng Yu Heng immediately shook her head slightly, giving him a reassuring gaze. Only then did he calm down slightly, but he still reached out a hand towards Feng Yu Heng.

She trotted over towards him and very naturally grabbed his hands. At the same time, she said: "A bit of a problem occurred along the way, but I did not get hurt." She said this while taking over pushing the wheelchair for Bai Ze.

"This servant will send people to investigate." Bai Ze said this then left, bringing Ban Zou along. Lady Zhou also did not continue to remain with the two.

Feng Yu Heng pushed Xuan Tian Ming along. Following Xuan Tian Ming's directions, they arrived at his bedroom.

Xuan Tian Ming's bedroom was extremely large. Just the room was separated into four compartments, but she was not in the mood to take it in. Upon entering the room, she immediately closed the doors and handed over the arrow: "Take a look at this arrow. Ban Zou said that it does not look like it belongs to Da Shun, but I can't tell the difference."

He received the arrow and frowned after taking a glance: "Something from Zong Sui?"

"Zong Sui?" Feng Yu Heng froze, "From the East?"

"Correct." Xuan Tian Ming nodded then continued: "But the people of Zong Sui are not proficient in archery. Although they do have some good archers, they are only used in their standing army, and they do not have outstanding points."

"The force behind this arrow was extremely large." She told him about how the arrow flew through the wooden carriage and how it killed the carriage driver. She then added: "When the second arrow was shot, Ban Zou feared another sneak attack, so he deliberately swerved the carriage, but it still flew in."