Receiving You on a Multi-Colored Bridal Sedan

"You haven't heard of them?" Feng Yu Heng was startled then thought about it. The time period that Da Shun existed in should not be too different from her previous life, but the progression of history was different, including the historical figures and important historical data. "It's fine. I will bring out these military books at a later date to allow you to learn together."

"This servant thanks county princess for the grand grace." Qian Li simply felt that ever since Feng Yu Heng entered the military camp, everything she did was a favor that brought good fortune to them. He could not help but look at Xuan Tian Ming and feel that his general's luck was too good to actually be able to find such a spectacular wife. No wonder the ninth prince who had never been moved by women was so interested. No matter which man it was, they would all be interested by this girl.

"Then what about the fifth test?" Feng Yu Heng asked him, "How does one pass the fifth test?"

Qian Li helplessly smiled, "County princess, the fifth test is to see if you have a compassionate heart. But county princess has already displayed a great compassion by saving the entire army's soldiers. This test has naturally been passed."

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, "You mean to say that I have already passed all five tests?"

"Indeed, county princess has passed all of them." After saying this, he knelt on the ground and loudly said: "This servant greets county princess! Would county princess please help provide instruction!"

The thirty thousand soldiers behind him also knelt and said in unison: "This servant greets county princess! Would county princess please help provide instruction!"

A sensational feeling came once more, but Feng Yu Heng had actually become a little accustomed to it. No longer paying attention to the soldiers, she turned around and faced Xuan Tian Ming. Casting aside her earlier valiant aura, she suddenly revealed a child-like smile and loudly said "Xuan Tian Ming! I passed the test! Hahaha!"

The child's laughter grew louder and sounded like the fairy of the valley. Where was that valiance that she showed earlier. The soldiers were a little startled, as though what had just happened was a dream. In that dream, there was a county princess that was capable of anything, but when they awoke from that dream, all that stood before them was the adorable second young miss of the Feng family.

Having passed all five tests, she became the second-in-command for the thirty thousand soldiers of the Northwest army. Aside from Xuan Tian Ming, these hot-blooded men would follow her, as they hoped to learn some skills from her.

Feng Yu Heng spent three days and chose four thousand soldiers from the thirty thousand to form an individual army, naming it the Divine Intent army.

The soldiers of the Divine Intent army were separated into two smaller groups, with one for divine archery and the other was support.

The divine archery group focused on archery, and the support group focused on the deployment of troops.

Ever since that point, the Divine Intent army became Feng Yu Heng's personal army, with her personally leading their training. Using the methods from the 21st century for training special forces, the four thousand soldiers were trained to become physiques as strong as iron.

She remained with the army for a full month. During this month, she trained the divine archery group in the daytime, and at night, she taught the support group about military strategy. Often times, she would be so busy during the day that she would only get to sleep for four hours, and sometimes she did not even sleep.

She did not have any books on military strategy in her space, so she simply decided to write her own. Practically all of her rest time was used to write these books. Only when her eyes were bright red did Huang Quan stop her "Young miss, if you continue like this, this servant will go tell his Highness about it. I will have him personally come take care of you."