i want you to die in my arms, if anything

i feel like my writing is emotionless, it shows nothing. i'm just blindly (idk if you'll understand what i mean by this) describing what i see in my head and i just tell you what the scenes are. for example, my sister's writing (check her out on ybmhjjk and napoj- ) always has the raw emotion that should be shown when sending a message or showing an image to your readers. it brings you in the mood and gives you the chills. if you're not focused enough, you won't even understand what's going on and i think that's amazing. because, what's the most confusing thing in the world? the human brain. my sister's writing shows a way of tricking the human brain into believing the reader is a part of the scene and it makes you a part of the story even if the story is written in third person and if it's not 'x reader'. and when my sister writes in first person, it's crazy, it makes you feel like you have to carry the burdens of the character.

or maybe that's just my way of viewing it. it makes me feel things, it makes me question my thoughts and my surroundings.

a book of mine that's sort of written in that way would definitely be 'gravity' because, as you already know, i've suffered a few panic attacks while writing that book due to how real my words were. the most horrifying feeling is when you scare yourself.

yep, i think 'gravity' is my book that almost reaches the level of excellence my sister's books contain.

i'm more of a theorist than a writer anyway, i know how it's supposed to look like, but i can never quite do it correctly. :')