drunk heart

yesterday, on january 26th 2020, i did a two hour presentation for my parents. the presentation was about bts. my main goal was to get the permission to attend bts' berlin concert, but my sister and i came up with a plan for me to take our whole little family of four on a family trip to berlin and to include the concert into the picture. everything went very well (except for my mother's impatience and the fact she kept falling asleep because she literally took her glasses off and lay during the entire presentation aka she didn't really care). dad was listening so patiently and even wrote some things down; i was very thankful for that and the few reactions he gave. mom is still a little skeptical about accepting my gift, but dad was up for it right away (his words really made my sister and i's hearts melt). there was a few more videos i'd planned to include in the presentation, but my sister was right to stop me from doing that because it would've been too much. i'm very happy that my first meeting with bts is getting closer. my dad requested a financial plan and after that - they'll make the final decision on wether or not they're willing to accept my gift. i'm rather calm, but oh so happy right now. i think the euphoria will strike when we actually get the tickets. but for now, i'm thankful. thankful for my parents, thankful for god to whom i've been sending prayers every night. i'm thankful to my sister for being by my side and i'm thankful to bts.

thankful to bts just because they exist.

i love you, bangtannies. see you soon 💜