i also have to mention seokjin

my favorite artists are (in this order):
1. one direction
2. bts
3. my chemical romance

the order used to be different. mcr stood above bts. but, after a lot of thought, i switched their spots. the decision was easier than i'd thought it'd be. i thought it was going to be difficult to put down the people that taught me so much about life and death. but having acknowledged how much actual shit and pain they made me go through, they just had to come a step down. don't get me wrong, i adore my chemical romance. i love them for everything they've shown me. i mean, they are number three among many, many artists i love and admire. but, bts have done something different to me and much more important. bts taught me how to love myself. they taught me happiness. they showed my so much good, making sure i still know there are bad sides to life. however, to every bad side, they gave a remedy. not always a solution, but always a remedy. they gave me hope and helped me learn how to focus. one direction, however, will never be dethroned. they created me. they created the clay called a that bts was going to start shaping in a few years. one direction will forever be number one for me because i will never stop thanking them. i don't know who or what i would be today if it weren't for them. they led me into my teenage years. i'm thankful for all these three groups of artists and i'm thankful for many other artists in my stan list. but these three...

they make me who i am today.

and who i'll continue being.