when it rains it pours. and i don't have an umbrella.

we were driving home from our grandparents' house.  it was just enough time to listen to seven songs. thus, i opened my 'hope world' playlist and listened. and i was so happy. because hoseok is so important. as always, i don't think people realize. this is a worldwide known rapper who only wants people to be happy. in the song 'hope world', he starts the lyrics off with the words "my name is my life". and that's exactly it. he does everything and anything to be happy for people and to make people happy. he is so many people's hope. j-hope. his name is his life. in 'p.o.p pt.1', the chorus says "i wish i could be a piece of peace". how lucky are we to have someone on his position only wanting happiness and joy in the world? so much positivity. not to mention, creativity. he's probably the most unique rapper ever. just as i'n writing this right now, i have a smile on my face and tears aren't escaping my eyes anymore. because that's what he does do you. he helps. i'm so proud of him. he's gone a long way and he deserves everything he has today. 'hope world' as a mixtape means a lot to me. my favorite songs are 'p.o.p pt.1', 'hope world' and 'airplane'. and my favorite source of j(oy) is hope.