the squeaky kicks

wow that was a lot of negativity let out. honestly, i feel a little easier, a little lighter. that's a good thing. it makes me feel good about writing all of that down. even though i'll probably regret writing some of those things later on :')

now for a few good things (thing per paragraph)

my seventeenth birthday was absolutely wonderful. my parents and sister got me a black bucket hat, an rj key chain (with a little bell, a fluffy white ball and a small rj figure) and a hip hop monsters jin plushie! the birthday was so fun and i was so happy 90% of the whole day! i'm so glad elza, marta and tanja were there. my sister was honestly the highlight of the day because she made everyone laugh, she owned her look and was just so cool. everything, literally everything about the birthday was amazing.

next up, i can finally listen to many songs i'd usually skip. they don't make me cry anymore. i can enjoy and appreciate them. i'm really proud of that and i'm very happy with that. it's a big thing for me.

i love bts so incredibly much. yes, this had to be included. because they can fix even the worst day. just listening to them talk, yell, laugh... anything. and of course sing, rap... watching them dance, smile, walk, breathe... just give me bts and i'll be happy. they have such strong influence on me. they've changed so many bad things about me into good things. they've fixed so many things about me.

i can't think of anything else at the moment >•<