사랑하고 싶어

okay i literally haven't cried this hard in so long. i'm actually sobbing.

the british army had an event for the boys where they started singing "forever young" just before the boys started performing "mikrokosmos" (aka last song on the setlist) and the boys were so surprised and taken aback. jungkook and jimin cried so hard and the others were so emotional. jimin had such a hard time singing "소우주" and jungkook kept sobbing while hoseok was trying to cheer him up. it made me cry so hard to hear such a huge crowd singing that meaningful song together. i watched videos from armys in the first row where all the armys were sobbing and screaming "don't cry" at the boys and at one point the crowd in the pit started chanting "울지마" which means "don't cry" and i just couldn't stop crying. only joon managed to stay strong and actually joked by saying "you can't do this, this isn't on the setlist".

i'm so proud of everything they've done and everything they're doing and everything they're going to do. i'm so glad they have so many armys that are always with them and i'm so glad we're letting them know we're not going away any time soon. we'll be here for them forever. forever.

i can't even word how proud i am.

i hope you'll get to see the videos. it was magical.