tv kalendar (disappoined?)

on january 26th, we went to the capital to watch bts' move "love yourself in seoul". before the movie, we hung out with our cousin and a girl she came to see the movie with. the girl was super annoying (like our cousin had previously warned us). she called bts chinese, at one point she basically said that no one loves rm (not as if she's complaining, she stated it as a fact), she said she doesn't want to get married to anyone who isn't chinese, korean or japanese... yeah, she said many cringey things and i don't want to recall all of them. at one point, the organizers (the wonderful kce) started playing bts' music much like they did for "burn the stage". it was a lot of fun and i danced along to the entire 'idol' choreography because that's the only one i know nearly every move of :') anyways, in the theater, i was a little bit worried because some armys brought army bombs (may i just mention this was my first time seeing army bombs in real like ok ok) and i just hoped they wouldn't have them on during the movie. fortunately, all army bombs were off during the movie. the girl beside me annoyed me a lot because she was constantly jumping around and singing along and commenting loudly. i held my sister's hand throughout the entire movie. i first cried during 'magic shop'. i cried a few more times, but i cried the hardest during 'epiphany' and 'the truth untold'. it started when i saw the candle holder on seokjin's piano. it was just something that everyone knows is on the stage when he sings that song and because that song means so much to me, i was crying already. but the actual heavy tears started when the vocal line started singing 'the truth untold'. the girl beside me joked telling not to cry because then she'll cry. that was the last of my laughs during that song. i spend the rest of it with my head pressed against my sister's chest. i was crying to the point where i was choking on my sobs, barely breathing. they're so important (to me), i can't even explain it. the next song was the rap line performing 'outro: tear'. at the end of that song, when hoseok's verse came on, my sister started heavily crying. finally, we calmed down and i asked the girl beside me if she was okay because she was obviously crying too (the whole theater was crying okay). she asked me if i was okay too. after that, i didn't find her annoying anymore. during 'answer: love myself', the whole theater was waving their hands left and right in sync and it was just such a beautiful moment. we were all so happy together with our boys. so happy. after the movie, my sister and i literally ran after the girl who had been sat beside me to ask for her instagram.

it was a beautiful, truly beautiful movie.

i love my boys.