4

"Namjoon ah, someone got into your room," Yoongi said, as he entered Jungkook's room. The maknae line was sitting on the chairs with the camera facing them for the live broadcast, while the rest were sitting and lying down on the bed, away from the view.

"What?!" Namjoon whispered as Yoongi reached the leader and pulled him off the bed, just to steal the leader's spot on the bed.

"You forgot to lock your room, and she accidentally entered your room, I guess."

"'She'?" Namjoon pointed out, as he watched his hyung lying down on the bed and began to pull out his phone.

Quickly, Namjoon opened the door and peeked his head out. "You..." he called out, surprised when he saw Hyun Ae rummaging through her sling bag in front of her room, just right next to his room. "That's your room? We're next to each other?" he asked, chuckling as he reached her.

"Hi, neighbor. Please lock your door next time," she reminded him, as she pulled out her room key and put it into her doorknob, giving it a twist.

"Haha! Wah... This must be fate."

"Yeah, yeah. Just... don't tell anyone that I'm here-"

"Oh, noona?!"

Both Hyun Ae and Namjoon then turned to the direction where the voice was coming from, and then there was Jungkook who rushed towards her in excitement.

"Nah, forget about the last thing I said," Hyun Ae chuckled, waving her hand at the leader, right before Jungkook came and stood by her.

"You're on this floor? Next to Namjoon hyung's room?" the maknae asked, his eyes lit up as he smiled.

"Yes dear..." she replied, patting the young one's cheek with her hand, before waving it. "Bye."

"Wait!" Jungkook called out, swiftly grabbing her arm and stopping her. "Can you join us?"

"What? No! I don't want to interrupt-"

"We've been getting comments on 'who is the yellow girl on the stage'."

Hyun Ae stared blankly at him, and let out a disbelief chuckle. More like, a mocking chuckle. "Is this how am I going to be famous?" she asked in a high-pitched voice, fanning herself with her fingers and flipping her bangs. But then she stared back at him, a very deep stare. "No."

Hyun Ae immediately turned and was pushing her door open when suddenly Jungkook pulled her arm. "Wait!"

Suddenly, in a few seconds, Hyun Ae gasped inside as she found that she was pushed against the wall, trapped between the young's long arms by the sides of her head.

"Hahaha, you're using this method on me again?" she smirked, crossing her arms as she moved closer to him. "You know how strong I am."

"And my muscles grew up with me. I'm not like what you used to know," Jungkook said in low voice, somehow sending chills through her spine. As if she knew that she had lost the game.

She tried to push his arms away, but he didn't move at all. He could only giggle as he watched his childhood friend trying to free herself from him. He then decided to tease her, by bending his arms, letting his elbows touch the walls, making him even closer to her, and she suddenly froze as her eyes widened at him.

"Ya..." she began to whisper nervously when suddenly someone cleared their throat.

"Um..."

The other voice suddenly snapped Jungkook out of his dominant game and he finally let the girl free.

"Ah, I almost forgot that Namjoon hyung is here. I'm sorry, hyung," he said, scratching the back of his head as he bowed down at Namjoon, who was clearly feeling awkward being there. "It's just... how we used to play before."