73

'It is reported that the famous model also actress Kwon Sora was hospitalized yesterday at 4:35 pm. The star claimed that before the assault happened, she was in her green room with her other stylists when a woman came into her room and started yelling.

According to the video recorded by one of her stylists, the woman who Sora revealed as Park Hyun Ae came to her in rage. When she left after the quarrel, Sora thought that was the end. But she was wrong when Hyun Ae came back into the room and began to hit Kwon Sora.

Kwon Sora was covered in bruises on her arms and one side of her face due to the hits made by Hyun Ae.

Wistaria Entertainment had made a statement, stating that they will file a report against Park Hyun Ae for the assault on their artist. They are going to make sure that their artist will be getting justice-'

Hyun Ae gasped when suddenly Hyun Wook snatched her phone away, stopping her from reading the article till the end.

"I DIDN'T DO THAT!" Hyun Ae cried, with her hands on her head as she sat down on one of the chairs when her brother stood behind her. "Hyun Wook, you know me. You know that I never hit a girl! EVEN THOSE SASAENGS!"

"Wait, you never tell me about getting attacked by sasaengs," Henry sternly said, his arms crossing his chest now.

"That's- urgh. That's an old story. But, oh my god. THOSE ARE LIES. SEORIM JUST-"

At this point, Hyun Ae couldn't say anything and cried. Hyun Wook could only pat her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

"Noona, they're going to file a report," he said. "We need to get ready for any possibilities that might happen. Including this shop."

"I was just starting to grow the shop, and then this..." she sniffed. "I just went mad at her, slapped her once, and then left. BUT I NEVER CAME BACK TO HIT HER! The slap, as if she never slapped me publicly before! That stupid bitc-"

"Hyunnie noona, it's okay. I'm here. We're all here," Hyun Wook said, wrapping his arms around her, and comforting her with a hug.

Yoon Hee, Henry, as well as the other employees, went silent as they watched the siblings.

"Well, the business won't be opening today because of these reporters," she whiffed and turned to Yoon Hee. "I'm sorry. It's my entire fault."

"No, no. It's not your fault," Yoon Hee shook her head and turned to the employees. "I'm sorry to say this everyone, but as you heard from Miss Park, we're not opening the shop today. So if you want to go home, you are allowed to exit by the back door. But please... avoid the reporters. They might be coming after you all for the information."

"If that's what might happen, then I'll stay. I'm not going anywhere. Besides, it's the weekend, and I don't really have anything to do," one of the waiters stepped up.

"Until Miss Park leaves the premise safely, I don't think I can go home happy," said one of the kitchen helpers.

"You guys..." Hyun Ae muttered, wiping her tears at her employees' words.

"You might think this is so cheesy and overly dramatic, but we're one for all and all for one. You helped us a lot. You gave us jobs even though we never had any experience. If we can be any of your help, we're ready," one of the waitresses explained, getting nods from the other employees, agreeing with her.

"This is what you get when you're being so kind to everyone, Hyun Ae," Henry whispered, as he walked towards her, and poked the tip of her nose with his finger. "That's the best reason why I love you. Even until now."

"We can't just stay here. I need to get Hyunnie noona home, now. But without the reporters noticing her leaving and following us back home," Hyun Wook sighed, and soon everyone went quiet, thinking of any possible plans on how to get Hyun Ae out of the place.