50

"Who was with you, Hyun Wook?!" Jungkook asked, his hands grabbing both of Hyun Wook's arms.

"Who are you talking about?!" Hyun Wook asked back, shoving away the tight grips. He looked around, shaking his head. "I'm all alone, don't you see?"

Jungkook looked behind Hyun Wook as he mumbled. "Someone... with long, silver hair... that looks like..."

"Stop imagining things! There's no way my sister would go silver," Hyun Wook sighed. "She hasn't come back yet. Kookie, everyone misses her. I miss her too."

"But I saw her with you! Don't tell me that was her ghost!" Jungkook screeched, shaking Hyun Wook's arm violently, like a kid demanding sweets.

"Seriously, stop it. You must be imagining things!" Hyun Wook made it clear, shaking the maknae back to snap him out of his imagination.

"Hyun Wook. Long time no see," suddenly Jin greeted, holding out his hand and Hyun Wook took it as the rest of the members began to gather around.

"Oh, everyone. When will you guys come to the shop?" Hyun Wook asked as he exchanged handshakes with the rest.

"We will when we're free again. These months really got us busy with work," Jin sighed, then he looked over to their maknae. "Jungkook ah, what are you- are you crying?"

With widened eyes, Jungkook touched his cheek, just to realize trails of tears. "What? No! No, I'm not! I got dust in my eyes!" he weakly laughed, sniffing as he wiped it away. "I... I better get in first. Need to wash my eyes."

After bowing down to Hyun Wook, Jungkook left them and quickly made his way to the agency's building.

All of them watched him rushing towards the building before they turned back to Hyun Wook.

"You understand him, right?" Hoseok said, scratching his head. "Your sister... hasn't come back yet?"

"Yup. Even never tell me anything about her coming back," Hyun Wook exhaled, only to notice that he was holding a plastic bag. "Uh... I guess I'll go now. It's Yoon Hee's meal I'm bringing here."

"Oh, okay. See you again, soon," Hoseok said, patting Hyun Wook's shoulder before he left the spot, and walked away.

"Won't know when we'll be seeing her. Jungkook must be missing her a lot."

**The next day**

"Sejin hyung, we'll be seeing her today, right?" Jin asked.

The manager looked over at him. "Who?"

"Park Kyung?"

"Ah... right. She'll meet us at the shooting location. And..." Sejin paused as he looked around before taking a left turn, entering the parking lot. "She's kinda sick today so she won't be talking much to you guys, as to... 'protect the artist'."

"Then why is she in today?" Namjoon suddenly asked, eyes stuck to his phone.

"I told you, she only had today because it's Sunday tomorrow, and you guys had no schedules on Sunday, then on Monday, she will take over."

"She should've just cancel-"

"No, I won't let her. Can you please give her a chance?"

With that, Namjoon grunted, right when Sejin parked the car at the parking lot provided by the shooting location, which was in a suburban area. One by one, they began to step out of the car, when suddenly someone approached them.

Wearing a long trench coat, with metallic hair tied up in a bun, hiding under a red beanie over her head, as she wore a black pair of sunglasses with a mask.