43

It was already lunchtime. And so far everything went great. Everyone was busy, working hard and customers left the place with smiles on their faces.

"Eonnie! Hyun Ae eonnie!" Yoon Hee called out. Hyun Ae turned to her after delivering one meal. "Someone's looking for you on the phone," Yoon Hee said, waving the wireless phone to her. Quickly, Hyun Ae approached her and grabbed the phone.

"Who is it?" she asked Yoon Hee, who only shook her head. Curious, Hyun Ae then brought it to her ear. "Hello?"

"How's my dear girl?"

Hyun Ae froze for a while. And she could feel something was about to burst in her, so she ran into the kitchen, directly to her office. She sat down on her chair, her whole body trembling.

"Dad?" she cried out, and tears began to flow down her cheeks. When the man laughed, she sobbed.

The feeling of missing her dad whom she hadn't talked to for years had hit her hard.

"Don't cry, Hyunnie. Don't cry," her dad chuckled, trying to calm her down.

"Dad, I missed you..."

"How are you? Is the restaurant okay?"

"How did you know..."

"Hey, you're not the only Park there, right?"

At the right time, Hyun Wook entered the office, with a smile on his face, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh... Hyun Wook," Hyun Ae giggled, as she continued to speak. "Restaurant is fine. It's just a trial though. Just to see if it's a success or not."

"Of course, it's a success. Because you're my daughter! Cooking is in our blood, right?!" her dad reminded her, laughing before he let out a sigh.

"I'm proud of you, my precious girl. You finally have your own restaurant. Without any of my help! If there's time, me and your mom will visit you and your brother. Talking about Wook, I'm happy he's helping you. He has been a good kid, right?"

"Yes, dad. He's a good brother," she chuckled, grabbing Hyun Wook's hand she smiled up at him.

"Glad he is. It must be busy there now, right? Okay then, we'll talk again some other time."

"Ah, dad! When there's free time, we'll visit you and mom, okay? Send our regards to mom. Take care of your health."

After exchanging 'love you', Hyun Ae ended the call, and immediately gave her brother a tight hug, thanking him.

"Dad's happy, right? I had to tell him about this! And you made him proud," Hyun Wook snickered, patting her head right before the door opened.

"Um... eonnie?" Yoon Hee called out as her head popped in between the door and its frame. "Come! I got a surprise for you!"

The siblings followed after Yoon Hee as they made their way back to the outside. Then she asked, "Yoon Hee, what is it-"

Right before the front counter, there were eight men standing, one of them holding a big bouquet of Amaryllis. She gasped, not believing their sudden appearance.

"We're here!" all of them cheered, clapping their hands happily. "Only for lunchtime though..."

BTS at the restaurant really made the younger female customers go into fangirling mode.

"You guys came! I'm so happy! Oh, the manager is here too!" Hyun Ae giggled, receiving the bouquet that the manager gave her.

She turned to Yoon Hee, passing the bouquet to her before turning to Hyun Wook. "Um... is there any-"