17

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked, concerns began to fill him up as she climbed up the desk.

"I just need to... do something..." she grunted, extending her arms towards the opening part of the dome where the telescope was, then trying to yank a part of it to close the gaping hole. "Urgh, I need to fix this soon- ah!!!"

Hyun Ae lost her footing on the edge and the next thing she knew was Namjoon had her in his muscular arms. They stared into each other's eyes, the frightened look still visible on her pale face. Then he sighed.

"T-T-Thanks... um..." Hyun Ae muttered under her shaky breath before Namjoon put her down.

"That's dangerous! What if I wasn't here?" he asked in a panicky tone, running his fingers through his hair as he sighed. "You should've asked me to do that!"

"Nah, it's fine. Let's go," she said after regaining her lost soul. After turning off all the lights, both of them left the rooftop and reached the first guest room. Hyun Ae pushed the door slowly and poked her head in.

"Oh, this room is empty," she said, looking confused as there was no one in that room.

"Are they still up?" Namjoon asked as they closed the door back and Hyun Ae proceeded to the next room. She grabbed the knob, then turned it slowly before pushing the door carefully.

"Oh? Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa are sleep- OH MY GODDDDDD."

"What, what?!" Namjoon asked, feeling shocked after he stood beside her, who now had her hand over her mouth as if trying to hold in her squeal.

Well, fangirl squeal.

"HE IS SO CUTE, OMG," she pointed out; pushing the door a bit for the leader to see what was she excited about. Namjoon saw Jin sleeping as usual and Yoongi on his right side, in his signature sleeping pose. Hands between his legs.

"He really does sleep like that! Like a kitten, awww. How I wish I have my phone now!" Hyun Ae whispered excitedly, as she kept on fanning herself with her hands, still fangirling.

Suddenly Namjoon held up his phone in front of her face, surprising her as he snapped a photo of Yoongi sleeping. "I can send it to you later," he whispered, showing it to her.

"Thank you!" she whispered in excitement, closing the door behind her then both of them went straight to the entertainment room, where the rest were.

"Are they still playing games-" she paused after entering the room and saw the rest were sleeping all over the floor, with the game still on. She chuckled, then approached sleeping Jimin, who was closer to her. She held back her happiness as she kneeled down beside him, then inhaled softly before her fangirling mode kicked in. Again.

"Oh, my god. AsanARMYIamsoluckylookingatthiscutesleepingmochi-"

"Hey hey, you know what?" Namjoon patted her shoulder as he sat beside her. Hoping he wasn't being obvious, he had to hold back his laugh as he kept on witnessing Hyun Ae's cute ARMY mode. "Let me wake them up, so why don't you take a shower?"

"Really? Much better. My heart might explode if I wake them up. I'm getting a heart attack. This is nuts. I can't stop fangirling. Haha. Sorry. Haha."

With that, Hyun Ae quickly exited the room and ran towards her room, leaving Namjoon alone in the room with the other sleeping members.

"Cute," he chuckled, a dimple showing up on his cheek as he began to violently shake his fellow members from their sleep.

*

"Hehe," Hyun Ae chuckled, as she entered the room where the rest were sleeping. Namjoon smirked, pulling a comforter over Hoseok and Jimin who shared the bed. Hyun Ae approached Jungkook and Taehyung's shared bed, then pulled the comforter over them.