Epilogue pt 5

"No!" Yeon Hwa screamed, snapping her arm off of his grip. She was too terrified, so she quickly climbed off the bicycle and it fell to one side as she rushed towards Namjoon.

"Papa, call Uncle Wook," she whimpered, trembling as she threw her arms around his neck.

"What?" Namjoon mumbled and began to lift her before the same guy pointed his finger at him.

"Hey, your hands off of my daughter!" he yelled, walking towards them.

"No! Quick, call Uncle Wook!" Yeon Hwa cried in panic, hugging tight onto Namjoon in fear.

Namjoon patted her back softly, just to realize that her body was trembling. He looked at the guy and began to take a few steps away from him.

"Whoever you are, stay away for now. I'm calling Hyun Wook first," Namjoon said, pulling out his phone from his pocket, and immediately making the call.

"Hello, Namjoon hyung? What is it?"

"Hyun Wook. Seoul Forest Park, please. Come here quick, there's a guy who is trying to take Yeon Hwa from me," Namjoon informed, whispering into his phone.

"What? Oh no, not him. Wait there, I'll be there as fast as I could. And just keep her away from him."

When Namjoon ended the call, the unknown guy reached out to Yeon Hwa, but Namjoon was fast to move away when she kept on crying.

"Yeon Hwa, it's okay. I'm good now. Where's your mama?" the guy said, in a pleading manner.

"No!"

"Please, stay away! If you're making her feel uncomfortable, it is best to stay away from her!" Namjoon warned the guy, holding out one arm to him, setting a distance between the guy and them.

"Who are you, huh?! What are you doing with my daughter?"

"If she's your daughter, then why is she trying to stay away from you?!"

"Fine. You called Hyun Wook, right? Let's wait for him then," the guy smirked, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Let's go, please," Yeon Hwa whimpered, not even trying to look up. Namjoon walked to where the bicycle was. He grabbed the handlebar and dragged it to the nearest bench, sitting there as he sat the terrified girl on his lap.

"Yeon Hwa, Yeon Hwa. Tell me, who is he? What did he do?" Namjoon asked, trying to calm the kid down as her breathing sounded unstable.

"He was with mama... And I don't like him..." she mumbled in between her heavy sobs.

Whoever that guy was, Namjoon was sure that he had terrified Yeon Hwa so much. The girl couldn't stop sobbing to the point she began to hiccup.

Namjoon quickly grabbed her mineral water and rubbed her back.

"Yeon Hwa, it's okay. I'm here, don't worry. Breathe in and out slowly, okay?" he soothingly said, letting her drink.

While Namjoon was watching the guy, who was standing by a tree that was a few meters away from the bench that they were sitting on, and watching them back.

About ten to fifteen minutes had passed, and the sound of someone running towards the bench caught Namjoon's attention. Also the mysterious guy's attention.

Namjoon immediately stood up, lifting Yeon Hwa in his arms, and turned to Hyun Wook as he asked.

"Namjoon hyung, where is he-"

"Hyun Wook, hey. It has been a while-"

Suddenly Hyun Wook grabbed the guy's collar and pushed him away.