52

***Three months ago***

"Thanks for coming!" Hyun Wook thanked the happy customers as he kept the door open for them. He then made his way back to the counter and looked around.

Lunchtime was almost at its end, so the restaurant was half full. Which was a relief for him, as it would give him a more relaxing time.

He was stretching out his arms when suddenly he heard the doorbell ring.

A girl appeared. She was wearing a long trench coat, a white beret on her long silver wavy hair, and a face mask along with big black shades covering her face. Her heels clicked against the floor as she strutted her way toward the counter while dragging her luggage along.

"Welcome, miss! A table for how many?" Hyun Wook smiled, as he stared at his reflection in her shades.

"A table for me... and you."

Hyun Wook widened his eyes, and his jaw dropped.

"Hyunnie noona?" he called out.

She let out a snicker, then took off both her shades and mask and flashed him a smile that he hadn't seen for three months.

He ignored all the stares as he made his way around the counter and leaped onto his sister, hugging her.

"Noona, you're back! Finally!!!" Hyun Wook cried, placing his head on her shoulder as his hug tightened.

"YA, YA, MY HAIR! You're hurting me!" Hyun Ae shrieked, slapping his back repeatedly as the pain in her head kept on growing.

Hyun Wook released her, wiping away his tears as he laughed.

"Oh. Sorry," he mumbled, still sniffing. Hyun Ae smiled softly, patting his head when he asked. "I thought you would be longer there."

"You fool. My visa is only valid for up to three months in Malaysia. Compared to you, you used to study there, so you have your student pass," Hyun Ae explained.

"Thank goodness! Now, have you eaten? Henry hyung is still in the kitchen. Let's meet him!"

***Few months later***

Everything went back to normal after Hyun Ae came back from Malaysia.

The restaurant was now in the process of the next phase, and Hyun Ae hadn't met BTS yet. As she wanted to avoid them for now.

But that is soon about to be changed by someone.

The doorbell rang. Hyun Ae, who was wiping one of the tables turned to the door.

"Welcome- oh? Sejin-ssi..."

"Hey," Sejin breathed out, as he approached her with sweat on his forehead. Apparently from running.

"How did you know I came back?" she asked, a bit worried actually after seeing BTS's manager standing right before her eyes.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked, baffled by her question.

"Oh, you didn't know that I... left?"

After he shook his head, Hyun Ae let out a relieved sigh and motioned him to sit. "Nevermind, please take a seat."

Both of them sat across each other, and Hyun Ae let the manager get a drink before she began.

"So, why are you here?"

He took a few sips of his Americano and spoke. "I need your help. Please replace me for three days."

"What? Three days? Why?"