15

The sound of running water on the sink and the sound of chopping accompanied Hyun Ae and Jin in the kitchen. All except Namjoon had come to her place for a sleepover, and now the eldest and the homeowner were making their dinner while the others had their own time.

"Hyun Ae ah... if the carrots could talk, they would be mad now," Jin chuckled, placing all the chopped ingredients by her into a basket to be washed.

"Huh?" Hyun Ae looked at him blankly, and then she looked down at the carrots, just to find them in uneven sizes. She slapped her forehead, realizing that her mind was somewhere else. "Oh god..."

"Haha. It's okay. We can still eat it," he laughed softly, finally getting all the carrots into the basket and walking towards the sink, starting to wash them. "Is there something on your mind?"

"Just..." she trailed off, as she pulled out some pots to be used by them. She then suddenly turned to Jin. "Oppa, have you seen Namjoon go mad?"

"Mad? Well, annoyed, irritated... maybe? Why?" he asked as he walked towards the kitchen counter and began to sort out the seasonings he wanted to use in his cooking.

"He got mad at me today, at my shop. I was like, 'okay...'" Hyun Ae sighed, leaning against the counter with her arms crossed over her chest, as she continued. "Henry just kissed my cheek because it's just the way they always do. And then he went on 'get yourself some space' bla bla bla..."

"Well, he might be right though," Jin said, turning on the electric stove as he proceeded. "But still, it's your place."

"EXACTLY. Plus, Henry is my friend, that's all!"

Jin turned at her and smiled. "You know what?" he said, reaching his arm out and patting her head softly. "Let me do all the cooking. Take a rest, and clear that mind first. I know that's what you needed now."

"Really?" Hyun Ae asked, and when he nodded, she slowly made her way to the entertainment room. With every step she took, she would glance over her shoulder, somehow feeling guilty for letting Jin alone in the kitchen. But when he showed her an 'okay' sign, she smiled and began to turn the door knob.

Slowly, she opened the door, and she could hear J-Hope's laughter and Jimin's scream resonating throughout the room. She stepped in, getting Jungkook's attention.

"Oh, noona. Come here!" he cheerfully called out, gesturing his hand towards her.

"What are you guys playing?" Hyun Ae asked, walking towards him.

They were all sitting on beanbags, with Jungkook playing against Taehyung, who had his bandana tied around his forehead, making random noises that Hyun Ae couldn't make out.

"Super Mario Kart! Wanna join?" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes won't look away from the LED screen as he was playing.

"Nah, it's okay! But where's Yoongi oppa?"

"Galaxy," Taehyung answered, cracking his knuckles when the game started to load.

"Oh, I'll go see him," Hyun Ae said, and with that she said 'bye' to them and left the room, walking towards her Galaxy studio, then she opened the door. "Hello, Yoongi oppa?"

As she poked her head in, she saw Yoongi sitting by the grand piano, playing elegantly. He was too immersed in his own piece that he didn't even realize Hyun Ae was already standing behind him.

"Ah... I was..."

"No, don't stop. Keep on playing," she said, taking a seat beside Yoongi as he scooted a bit. "I heard you can do freestyle. Show me."

Sheepishly, he cleared his throat and then he landed a finger on the F key, then he began to play the next notes, slowly beginning to create another elegant piece.