14

"Urgh... Yoon Hee ah... I'm tired..." Hyun Ae mumbled, sitting down at one table, resting her head on top of the table, along with her arms extended out across the round wood.

Suddenly Yoon Hee placed down a file in front of tired Hyun Ae, getting her attention as she shot up from her seat. She picked up the file and flipped the cover open, only to find a few resumes in it.

"I'm calling them in today. Interview them, and get at least four new staff. Two for the kitchen, one here making drinks with me, one more should be taking orders," Yoon Hee explained, giving Hyun Ae a smile.

"Wow. You already prepared all of this. Oh, I should pass the shop to you-"

"No thanks. I'd rather stick to my position now," Yoon Hee chuckled, patting Hyun Ae's shoulder. "As I said, I'm calling them in today, so after your lunch, get ready to interview some people."

"Aye aye!" Hyun Ae playfully said, putting her hand up against her head, like a salute to Yoon Hee. She could only shake her head and began to walk back towards the counter, going behind it when suddenly the doorbell chimed, indicating a customer had walked in.

"Oh, Yoongi-ssi..." Hyun Ae whispered, her hands still flipping the resumes even though her eyes met Yoongi's.

"Huh... how many times do I have to repeat myself? Don't call me that. Just call me 'Yoongi oppa'," he sighed, scratching his temple with his finger.

"Haha... okay, Yoongi oppa," Hyun Ae mumbled, nodding her head. "Oh. What brings you here-"

The sudden appearance of a white lunch bag being held in front of her cut her words. "Take this. I made it for you," Yoongi said, still holding the bag towards her. "I heard from Yoon Hee that you never had your lunch on time."

Hearing that, Hyun Ae sharply turned around and stared at Yoon Hee with widened eyes.

"I had to tell someone!" Yoon Hee said, not too loud and not too soft, just enough for the three of them to hear.

Letting out a weak laugh, Hyun Ae turned back at Yoongi and spoke, "but there's nothing to worry about!" Then he opened the bag, revealing that there were two lunchboxes in it. "Why are there two..."

"My lunch," he answered, placing the bag on the nearest table with two seats. "We're having it together, here at your place."

Hyun Ae couldn't even say or do anything when suddenly Yoon Hee snatched the resumes Hyun Ae had in her hands earlier, and then led her to one of the seats, forcing her to sit.

"Remember, you need to eat before interviewing the new staff. Thank you, Yoongi-ssi," Yoon Hee said, bowing her head at him before disappearing into the kitchen.

Smirking, Yoongi then took the seat across from Hyun Ae, and began to place the bag on the table before taking out the two lunchboxes and placing it down in front of them.

"Interviews? You're getting new staff?" Yoongi asked as he passed her a pair of chopsticks.

"Yep. We need more staff since the shop is getting more and more customers," Hyun Ae clarified, her eyes staring at Yoongi's hands, opening the lunchboxes, revealing a very delicious-looking lunch, the box was filled with nutritious foods.

"Did you make this?" Her eyes shot up at him, gleaming with her wide smile. Yoongi smiled back, nodding his head.

"Yep. Eat it now," he said, picking up his own chopsticks and they began to eat.

"These are amazing," she complimented, picking up another piece of rolled egg and putting it into her mouth.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi suddenly spoke, his eyes stuck on her left arm as he pointed his lips at it. "What's that?"