85

After she had changed into the dress, she put on simple makeup and did her hair, just to impress the guy who had been waiting for her on the rooftop with his surprise.

"Oh?" Hyun Ae covered her mouth as she walked up the stairs to the rooftop, only to find the place had been decorated nicely.

Candles everywhere, rose petals, a fake fireplace at one side, fairy lights everywhere with the clear, starry night sky, and the city of Seoul at night as the background.

"Joon, what..." she spoke when Namjoon approached her and took her hand. She was too amazed to even say anything about everything that he had prepared for her.

As he guided her to where the petals were scattered, she heard the sound of an acoustic guitar playing behind her. She turned to one corner and gasped, to find Taehyung and a girl that she recognized as the only Big Hit female producer, Adora, sitting side-by-side with a guy playing the guitar.

"Oh hi, Taehyung oppa. Oh, Adora-ssi," Hyun Ae greeted, bowing her head to the three of them. At that moment, she now recognized the instrumental that was played by the guitarist.

Sweet Night.

Hyun Ae bit her lips, trying to hold in her tears as Namjoon placed his hands on her waist.

"You like it?" he whispered.

"Do I like it? No, I LOVE IT! This is so romantic! You really did all this for me?"

"Yes, I wanted to make the night special for you," Namjoon smiled, reaching her eyes as tears began to roll down her cheeks. He softly wiped it with his thumbs as he said, "glad you love it, sweetheart."

After Hyun Ae had got herself together again with a small laugh, he then offered his hand to her. "May I have this dance with you?"

"Yes," she gladly said, taking his hand in her.

And when Taehyung started to sing the first verse of 'Sweet Night', Namjoon began to place his hand on her waist, and at this point, she knew what dance was his choice.

"You can do the waltz, huh? Interesting," she giggled, placing her hand on his shoulder as they began to sway slowly.

"Hey, I learned from the professionals for you. It took me two days to master it."

"Really? Who're the pros?"

"Hobi and Jimin," Namjoon muttered, looking away while keeping his head up high when he heard her giggling at his answer. "But it's not the... real waltz. Just a simple one, they said."

"Hehe, you're so cute. Show me how you can lead me."

As time went by, both of them kept on dancing to songs that Namjoon had requested from Taehyung himself, from 'Sweet Night' to 'Winter Bear', and ended the night with 'Scenery'.

They laughed at some parts whenever Namjoon missed a beat or any other mistakes, but to Hyun Ae, everything was so perfect to her that night. And had made her feel glad to ever personally know Kim Namjoon as a guy from Ilsan, rather than RM of BTS.

Being loved by a guy named Kim Namjoon.

Being cared for by a guy that came from Ilsan.

From ever since she had been following him as a fan, up until she became a friend to him, and now someone that he loved with all his heart, everything began to flashback in her mind.

I really don't deserve this guy at all. He's so sweet and a loving guy, stayed by me as I went through difficulties, while the whole world has its eyes on him. Being that lucky one to stand and dance here with him right now, because he loves me...